Moving In part 2

I stand up, and we both walk to the moving truck.

I notice Mrs. Afton telling Mikey something. Mikey groans, and walks over to Liza and I. Liza grabs a box labeled 'Nail polish + Makeup'. "Which room is yours, Y/N?" She asks me. "I'll show you." I say with a smile. Mikey grabs a box labeled 'Posters + Records', and follows Liza and I into the house.

Once we all walk into my room, we gently set the boxes down on the floor. Liza turns around, and reads the box Mikey had been holding. "Posters plus records... Oooh! Y/N, can we pleaaase see your posters??" Liza asks, clapping her hands together, and giving me puppy dog eyes. I grin. "Of course!!" I open the box, and pull out a few AC/ DC posters. Her eyes widen as I unroll the posters. "Mikey likes AC/DC too!!" She says excitedly . Mikey flicks her forehead. "It's Michael." He says. " Well, Michael, I'm happy to hear that you also like them. Maybe we can be friends?... " I say. I even called him by the name he prefers, so he'll be more likely to agree. "Hm.. No." He replies. Liza frowns up at him. " how come? "

Michael looks down at Liza. "Because I don't even know her yet. And I'm not going to be her friend just because she likes AC/DC." Liza pouts and points to herself. " Well I know her, and she's very nice! " I hang up the posters, and leave the two of them to argue.

I turn around after the posters have been hung up, and walk to the doorway. "Who wants to come help me bring in my vanity?" I ask. they both turn to me, and Michael frowns. " I don't want to, but I guess I have to, seeing as how I'm the only one here strong enough to carry it. "
-timeskip to after everything has been moved into the house-

"We're going to be having dinner at the Aftons' tonight!" My mother told my siblings and I happily.

My younger brother, B/N, shouts "yay!", and I smile. My little sister, S/N, simply asks what we're having for dinner. "Well, they live right next door, so you won't have to wait long to find out." My dad says.

-after the walk across the yard-

My family and I walk up to the door, and my dad knocks. Mrs. Afton opens the door a moment later. She smiles warmly at us all, and steps aside, letting us all through. She shakes my father's hand, hugs my mother and younger siblings, and (shakes my hand/hugs me) "Now dear, don't let Michael be too mean to you. It may not seem like it, but he's really quite a nice boy once you get to know him." She tells me. I smile at her. " Thank you, Mrs. Afton." "Oh, please, call me Laura." She says. I nod, and she takes my hand, and leads me inside.