B/N's birthday

Hey! Sorry for the delay, but I got busy, and didn't really have any motivation. Anyways, enjoy!      -Ellie

I put on my dress, and headed downstairs, to find a tired S/N, mom, and dad, along with an energetic-as-all-hell B/N sitting at the table. I quickly sat in my seat, and we all began eating our pancakes.

After breakfast, I ran upstairs, got my present for B/N down from the shelf in my closet, and brought it out to the car, where my mom and dad were putting their presents to B/N in the trunk. We all got into the car, and headed to the diner.

"This dress is itchy as fuck." S/N whispers to me. I look down at her, and whisper back, "I know, but it's keeping mom happy. And don't curse." S/N simply huffs, and looks out the window of the car. 

I turn to B/N. "Hey buddy, what do you think you're getting for your birthday?" He looks at me with a big grin. "I don't know, but I can't wait to find out!" I smile at him.

We arrive at the diner a few minutes later.

Fredbear's Family Diner

We all get out of the car and go inside. S/N spots Liza and runs up to her to hug her, and B/N goes with Evan to go see the animatronics. Mr. Afton walks up to my mom, dad, and I, smiling. "Good morning!" He says. "Good morning." We all reply. The adults begin talking about boring adult stuff, and eventually, my mom tells me to go hang out with B/N, as it's his birthday. I nod, and approach the stage where the animatronics stood. I placed my right hand on B/N's shoulder, and my left hand on Evan's shoulder. Evan jumped, startled. B/N simply looked up at me. I crouch down, and hug both of them. Evan hugs me back after a second, and B/N tries to pull away, embarrassed. Keeping my arm around Evan, I playfully pinch his cheek, and kiss his forehead, to embarrass him more. Evan giggles, while B/N complains. "Y/N! Stop it! You're embarrassing me!" 

I grin, and look at Evan. "He actually LOVES it when I hug him. He'd practically wither away without my hugs." I tell him. Evan smiles. "That's not true!" B/N exclaims. "I th-think it's pretty cool th-that your older sister hugs you, a-and spends time with y-you. Mikey doesn't hang out w-with me unless h-he's told to..." B/N and I frown, and I pull Evan into another hug, and this time, B/N willingly joins in. 

B/N, Evan and I all talk together for a little while. After a while, I look at the clock on the wall. "Lunchtime, kiddos!" I tell them. "Yay!" They both cry. Together, the three of us head to the tables. I pull out two chairs- One for B/N, and one for Evan- and they sit down. I point to the seat next to Evan, and tell the two 9 year-olds to save that seat for me. I then head to the bathroom. 

As I get closer to the bathroom, I notice two teenage boys standing outside of the bathroom. 

I think nothing of it, and use the bathroom, and wash my hands. However, as I'm exiting the restroom, one of the boys whistles, and the other one grabs my arm. I attempt to yank my arm out of his grip, but he's rather strong. "Let me go!" I demand.

They both completely ignore me, so I turn and slap the one who grabbed me, before he can do anything else to me. He places his hand over the red mark my hand made, and glared at me. "Bitch!!" He raises his fist, about to punch me, so I close my eyes, and wait for the hit. 

But the hit never comes. Instead, I hear the guy who was about to punch me cry out in pain, and hit the ground. I open my eyes, and see Micheal turn to face the other guy. Michael punches him, and the guy runs and hides in one of the bathroom stalls. Michael looks over at me.

The dude who grabbed me stood up, and was about to punch Michael again, when Michael suddenly whipped around and punched him again, sending the guy running away. 

Michael looks back at me again. "You okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?" he asks me.

I shake my head. "No, I'm fine. Thank you." He nods, and walks away. Confused, I follow him. "Hey, aren't the boys waiting for you?" He asks me, realizing I'm following him. I sigh. "Yeah. They are." And so, I walk back over to the table, and sit down next to Evan. They both look at me. "Hey, what took you so long? You're pizza's cold." B/N said. "I- Sorry, I just had some...Trouble, I suppose." 

I finish my pizza, and B/N opens his presents. A little while later, Laura walks up to me. "Are you feeling up to babysitting tonight?" She asks me. I smile at her. "Of course! What time do I need to be there?" She thinks for a moment, before saying "Seven." "Okay! I'll be there!"