Chapter 11

Warning: Fighting, and a tiny bit of blood (like, it's literally just a bloody nose mentioned) oh, and the reader smacks someone with a skateboard.

The next morning: 

I wake up before the alarm even goes off, so I roll over, and quickly switch it off. I slip out of bed, and get dressed. Then I go downstairs, get breakfast, and brush my teeth and hair (If your hair is long enough to brush).

I hug my mom as she walks in. "Where are you going, Y/N?" she asks me. I smile at her. "I'm going to ride my skateboard around the park, and try to make a new friend or two." She smiles back at me. "Oh, that's great! Have fun!" "I will!" I reply as I walk out the door. I grab my skateboard, and head to the park.

I arrive at the park, and hop off my skateboard. I look around, and the first thing that catches my eye is a kid standing under a tree, and an older kid holding a book above the kid's head. I get close enough to hear the older kid laughing, while the younger kid is repeatedly asking for the book back. I walk over to the tree, and get a better look at the older kid. 

Wait.

The older kid is none other than the asshole that grabbed me- The one that Mikey punched.

I walk up to the older kid. "Hey! Give the kid his book back, you ass!" I demand, knowing it probably won't work. The older kid whips his head around to look at me. "Who- Oh! Back for more, are you?" he says with a laugh. The younger kid looks at us, confused. "No, actually, I wasn't. I was planning to have a nice, peaceful day, free of motherfuckers like you. Now, give him back the fuckin' book." I tell him. He shrugs, tosses the book at the younger kid, and steps toward me. I quickly raise my skateboard over my head. "Take another step forward. I dare you." I tell him. He grins. "You wouldn't. You couldn't." He replies, taking a step forward. "Hm. Maybe I'll go easy on you?" I say in a sickeningly sweet voice. He looks confused. I lower my skateboard, and he goes back to grinning as he steps forward. I quickly raise my fist, and punch him in the nose. He places a hand over his nose, and when he pulls his hand away, there's blood. I smirk. "Argh! You-" I cut him off by swinging my skateboard at his stomach, and hitting him with it. He crouches over in pain, so I grab him by the hair, and pull him back up. "Don't ever lay a finger on another person again." I tell him. He whimpers as I yank his hair when I don't get a response, and quickly replies with "I'll think-" I raise my free hand, and he squeezes his eyes shut. "Alright, alright! I won't!" I smirk and let go of his hair. He runs off, still holding his bloody nose.

I walk up to the younger kid, and he looks terrified. "I d-didn't do anything!" He cries. I smile. "Oh, I'm not gonna hurt you. Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" A look of relief washes over the boy's face. "Yeah, I'm okay. He just took my book. Thank you for helping me..." He says. I nod. "Sure thing! What's your name?" I ask him. He smiles. "Jeremy. And you are?..." He replies. "Y/N! Nice to meet you, Jeremy!" I tell him. And so, we hung out, and I went home at the end of the day with a new friend.

A/N: Hey! Sorry for taking so long to get this chapter out, but I've been busy, and haven't know what to write.