Chapter 15

Ok! So, option two- (Picnic date by a pond in the woods) got two votes, while this amazing suggestion-

got three votes! I'm really sorry if you were wanting option 2.

I opened my eyes and shot up out of bed. I had the perfect idea for a date! I quickly rushed downstairs and into the living room, where my mother was playing with (B/N) and his toy cars.

"Mornin', (Y/N)! What's got you in a hurry?" she asked me as she looked up.

"Would it be alright if I took Michael on a date today? Maybe after lunch?" I asked.

(M/N) smiled. "Sounds good to me. Where are you planning on taking him?"

"I was thinking of taking him to a pond in the woods, so we can go paddling, and maybe go for a swim?" I said.

Mom raised her eyebrow at me. "Keep it PG."

I nod, mentally rolling my eyes. "Yes ma'am."

-LATER-

Before I had lunch, I headed to my room and put a bikini under my clothes. After lunch, I headed to the spot I told Michael to meet me at.

-8 MINUTES LATER-

I was still alone, sitting on the rock in the woods.

Where is he?... What if he didn't want to come? What if-

That's when I saw him walking towards me. "Hey pipsqueak!" he greeted me.

I grinned. "Hey beanstalk!" I called back.

"So, where're you taking me? Planning to kidnap me?" he asked.

I laughed at his response. "No, idiot. We're going paddling, maybe even swimming."

"I- I don't know how to swim.." he replied.

"Then I'm gonna teach you. Let's go paddling first." I said. He nods and we go paddling for a while. A few minutes later, I stand up and take my shirt off, to reveal my (Favorite color) bikini. Michael simply stares, wide eyed, with a blush starting to spread across his cheeks.

"Like what you see?~" I tease.

"O-Obviously.." he mumbles.

"You ready to learn to swim?" I ask.

"Yep!" Michael says. I smile, slip my denim shorts off and dive into the pond. 

(Insert Y/N teaching Michael how to swim bc I don't actually know how to swim lmao)

"Yeah, just like that! You've got it!" I tell Michael with a smile. He grins and continues to swim. Suddenly, he goes underwater, leaving me wondering what the hell he's doing. A few seconds later, Mike pops up out of the water behind me. I shriek as he grabs my shoulders.

"GAH! MICHAEL!"

He laughs. "What?"

I turn around and splash him. He splashes, back, and so on.

After about ten minutes of just splashing around and swimming, we finally get out of the water. We lay out the two towels I brought with me, and relax.

"So, Liz told me that you weren't feeling too good last night? Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask.

Michael stays silent for a moment. "Nah... I'm happy at the moment. Don't wanna ruin this, y'know?"

I nod, understanding. "Yeah. Just remember that I'm always here for you, no matter what."

"Thanks.."

After a while of talking and laughing, sharing jokes and making flower crowns, we headed home.