Chapter 12

Hello, all my dear readers! I'm EXTREMELY sorry that it took me so long to update, but I lost motivation. Anyways, I had a friend help me out with this chapter. Please enjoy!

As Jeremy and I walked up my driveway, I spotted Michael sitting on the steps of the porch. I set my skateboard down in the grass, and called out to him. "Michael! What's up?" Jeremy looked at me. "You know him?" he asked me. "Yep! He's my boyfriend!" I replied with a grin. Jeremy smirked and sat down next to Mike. "And how come he's never told me about his girlfriend?~"

Michael sighs. "Because the last time we hung out was before Y/N and I started dating." "Ah, okay." "How did you two meet?" I asked them. Michael looked away from Jeremy, and I noticed his face heating up. "What?..." I asked, my eyebrow raised. 

"U-Um, well, we met in fourth grade." Michael told me. "And?" I asked him.

"And what?"- Michael

"You're blushing, so there must be more to it than just 'We MeT iN FoUrTh GrAdE'."- Y/N

Jeremy grins. "Welll, if you must know, we pretend-dated for a while." He replied. Seeing Michael's bright-red face, I decided to attempt to keep him from being embarrassed, and thinking about this every night when he tries to go to sleep. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, when I was in fifth grade, I had a crush on one of my classmates, so I went to my friend's house and asked her how to kiss someone, so she told me she would teach me, and we ended up dating." I said without thinking.

Jeremy and Michael simply stared at me. I laughed nervously, and stood up. "I'm just gonna go inside now." I told them. I then walked inside, and headed up the stairs to my room. My mom stopped me before I could make it up the stairs, though. "Someone's here to see you. He said that you saved his ass earlier, and that he wants to hang out tomorrow?" "Ohh, that's Jeremy, my new friend. Tell him I'm not here."

"Absolutely not. You will spend time with him tomorrow, and you will invite him over for dinner." my mom told me as she gave me the look of 'You Won't Like What I'll Do If You Refuse'. "Mom! I just embarrassed myself in front of him, not even five minutes ago!" I cried. My mom grabbed my arm, and dragged me back to the door.

"Open it." she demanded. I groaned in frustration, forced a smile, and opened the door. "Heyy, Jeremy! Think you could stay for dinner?" Jeremy smiled, obviously ignoring the fact that I was mouthing 'NO'. "Yeah, I would love to! I just need to call my parents, and tell them where I am." he replied.

(A/N): Aaaalright! I'm gonna end this chapter right here for now, and continue it later! 

How would you guys like a Rodrick Heffley x Reader fanfic, by the way?