Real Rich Tozier

"Ew! Get away!" Eddie gagged as he shooed Richie away with his hands, the boy adjusted his glasses as he continued to make kissing noises while he wrestled his friends arms out of the way.

"Come on Eduardo~" Richie called, grabbing both of Eddie's arms, "I just want a kisssss!" He continued to make smooching sounds as Eddie tried pulling away.

"Get off me Trashmouth!"

Stanly rolled his eyes, "I swear you guys are- are so annoying."

"I thought you were gonna say in love." Beverly added, getting a glare from Eddie as the rest of the group laughed.

Richie let his friend go as he stepped to the side annoyed, "Your dad seems to like me just fine." He sends a snarky remark to Stanly who just scoffed and turned away from him.

Ben was the only one who questioned the statement, "Why his dad? You always say your mom jokes."

Richie shrugged, "Does it matter? I banged your mom too, that what you wanna hear."

Ben cringed, "No."

"You're disgusting." Eddie said, walking to sit beside Bill, who had been laying peacefully on his bed until the group had barged in.

"Y-y-you guys are so dumb." Bill said as he made space for Eddie,

"Yeah, Richie." He said ignoring the beeping from his watch,

"Hey, he said, you guys, that includes you too babe."

"Stop it." Eddie said glaring at him.

"Oh yeah?" Richie said doing that weird stance he did before walking over to the boy, "What you gonna do about it? Huh babe?"

Eddie smaked him away, "Imma punch your stupid glasses off of your face."

Before Richie could get out a snarky comment Mike had interrupted them, "Can't we just do something fun and not listen to you two bicker like an old married couple."

Richie turned to him, pushing his glasses closer, "Oh wow, Richie Tozier, the biggest ladies man to ever exist, married?" Eddie rolled his eyes, pushing Richie away once more as he stood up.

"Oh just shut up Richie, you are not a ladies man."

"Everyone likes my wang." Richie said, grabbing himself as the rest of the group was disgusted, "Especially you Kaspbrak's." He bit his lip.

"Ew Richie! Go to hell, you're so gross!"

Richie laughed, he loved annoying his bestfriend, he walked over to the boy, ignoring his protests to back away as he pulled him in for an uncomfortable hug.

"Y'know I love ya Ed's." He said smothering the brunette,

"Yeah," he strained, "whatever. Just get off me." He pushed away and huffed, brushing down his clothes.

"Awwe." Beverly cooed, putting her hand on her heart, "You guys are so cute."

"Why do you guys keep saying that?" Eddie shouted, he let out a frustrated sigh before walking downstairs, "whatever, are we gonna watch that movie?"

"Yeah." Bill said standing up, the rest of the loser's following downstairs to the living room TV.

Richie smiled to himself as he listened to Eddie ramble on about how annoying the whole group was, especially Richie.

The group settled down around the couch as Stanly helped Bill set up the movie. Richie made sure to sit a little too close to Eddie, just to watch the annoyed boy become even more agrivated.