What just happened

AN: YOOO LOOK AT MY SHOES!!!
Anyways :)

"Thank you, Richie."

Eddie sat on the couch, sitting in the corner while Richie walked in the living room, a bag of chips in hand.

"For what?" He said picking up a movie.

"For letting me stay." He said quietly,

"Eds," Richie said after a sigh, he turned to the boy, "I like having you here." He turned back to the TV, pushing the movie in before sitting in the middle of the couch.

Eddie tried hard not to blush, but Richie made him feel good about himself, he made him happy.

"I like being here." He said after a while, earning a smile from the boy next to him.

"What movie is this?" He asks to change the topic

"Er, totally... not a scary one..."

"Richie!"

"Whhaaat?" Richie said with a laugh, "It's fine, just jump into my arms if you get scared."

"You're such a fucking idiot!" Eddie said rolling his eyes, holding back a laugh.

"Uh-huh." Richie said laying a chip into his mouth, a smile playing at the corners.

Eddie shook his head as he sunk further into the couch, the arm pressing into his rib. He groaned, turning sideways, laying his feet out into Richie's lap, the couch now pressing into his back.

He ignored the pain this time, not wanting to move. Richie moved closer, offering the chip bag to Eddie who shook his head in response. He rolled the bag up and leaned forward, placing it on the coffee table.

Some time during the movie Richie had scooted even closer, Eddie's knees in his lap. He stretched his legs out on the table in front of him and leaned sideways, slowly falling until his head rested on Eddie's chest.

Suuure, maybe the little twist in his waist was getting uncomfortable, but he really didn't want to move.

Eddie smiled down at him, running his hand through Richie's curls before turning back to watch the movie.

Imidiantly, a jump scare had ruined the perfect moment, both of them jumping slightly, Eddie accidentally pulling Richie's hair.

Richie groaned, reaching his hand to his head, Eddie realized and pulled it away, "Sorry." He said embarrassed.

"It's okay." Richie said rubbing the top of his head, "Just wasn't the right moment." He looked up and winked at Eddie.

"Okay, ew. You're so nasty Rich."

Richie laughed before sliding back to his semi-uncomfortable position on Eddie's chest, hearing how fast his heart was beating.

"Damn Eds, you really got scared."

"Huh?"

"You're heart dude."

"Oh," Eddie took in a slow breath, "right." Because that's totally why his heartbeat was so loud.

Once the movie was halfway through they got scared again, both jumping up and Richie letting out a horrible scream.

Eddie somehow had jumped into Richie's lap, both of them clinging together as Eddie squeezed his eyes closed, their breathing heavy.

"Holy shit!" Richie yelled as he continued to watch the gory scene,

"What the fuck, what the fuck, what, the, actual, fuck." Eddie repeated, clutching onto Richie's shirt, burying his head into the cloth.