It's us

"Nothing bad can happen to us now." Richie said mumbling, he laid flat on his back, his hand outstretched to Eddie's who lay beside him.

"We didn't ruin our friendship, right?"

"Hell no, it's us Eds, if things go bad I know we'll still know eachother."

"Know eachother." He repeated, blinking at the ceiling, "I don't want you to just be a memory, some dream."

"Then I won't be, same with you." Richie reassured him, rolling to his side, Eddie looked over at him before copying his movement.

"I've just wanted us to be together for a long time Eddie, there's no way in hell you're getting rid of me."

Eddie let out a small laugh, "I've never been able to get rid of you."

"See." Richie agreed with a smile.

He leaned forward, pressing another kiss to Eddie's lips, "You're my boyfriend." He said with a smile, Eddie pulled him back and kissed him again,

"And you're my boyfriend."

"Holy shi- STAN IS MY GOODLUCK CHARM!"

"Wha-?" Eddie's face felt to confusion,

"STAN THE MAN! He wished me goodluck, that's when we got together, I've never been able to tell you about my feelings until he said goodluck!"

Eddie stared in disbelief before he rolled over laughing.

"What?"

"You're so fucking dumb Rich!"

Richie smiled, "Thanks." He said sarcastically.

Eddie smiled up at him, "I have too much energy to sleep now." He said rubbing a hand over his face,

"Me too." Richie said before wiggling his eyebrows,

"Ew Ricie. Just ew."

Richie laughed, "I didn't even say it!"

"No, but you thought it."

"What, you've never thought about it?"

Eddie's face burnt red, he looked away from Richie, avoiding his stare, "N-no..."

"Liar." Richie said sitting up, "I know you have."

Eddie rolled his eyes, trying to act 'normal'

"Yeah? How?"

"It's me." Richie said tilting his head, a smile playing at his lips,

"Really-"

He cut him off, "I'm the one you fantasized about. Aren't I."

Eddie stared straight ahead, holding his breath, "I- wha- Richie-"

"Dude calm down." Richie said pushing his shoulder, letting out a small giggle.

Eddie released his breath, looking at Richie with a worried expression,

"I can tell you now, you definitely haven't thought about it as much as I have."

Eddie tried not to smile, sure the concept was still gross... but, it's normal, and he could only picture it with Richie. He won't admit that.

"Ugh, okay, thanks for that information." He said quickly looking away. "I don't think I want to sleep in your bed now."

Richie laughed, "Why?" He said with a smirk, "You scared you won't be able to keep your hands off of me?"

"Yeah, totally." Eddie said rolling his eyes sarcastically. But yes, totally.