A fluffy goodnight :))

Richie waved goodbye to the losers from his front porch as he watched all of them climb on their bikes and ride away.

That small amount of time spent outside in the night's hot summer air made him miss the cold, he quickly made his way upstairs, not even thinking about the mess him and his friend's made in the living room.

When he stepped into his room he opened his bedroom window, setting his box fan into the frame of the window so the air would filter into the room. He looked around his semi messy room, it would definitely be much worse if Eddie hadn't been staying over so long.

He smiled at the photos on his wall, the random polaroids the losers would take of each other, most of them were Beverly's doing, a lot of the photos were showing an energetic Richie and a tired Stan, with an equal amount of photos of a swooning Richie and an enraged Eddie.

He had some notes hanging too, nothing sappy, they just weren't that kind of group. There were a lot between Eddie and Richie from their old algebra class, Richie would bug him with random things and Eddie would always write 'fuck off' on the little ripped pieces of paper, though he would keep responding every time Richie would pass the notes back to him.

Richie stepped away from his desk, throwing his glasses to his bed and pulling his shirt off as he walked towards his closet. With his blurry vision he threw the shirt to the bottom of his closet before grabbing onto a random hanger, his hands pulling back with a black cloth gripped into his palm.

Richie quickly threw the shirt over his head before unbuttoning his pants, struggling a moment with the zipper before he pulled the jeans off and threw them into his closet as well.

He turned to the side, stumbling over a pair of shoes as he made his way to the dresser next his window. He opened the first draw and pulled out a pair of shorts he really only wears to bed sometimes, that or when he would sneak out in the middle of the night to vandalize things with the fiery red head in his group.

Eddie walked back into the room the moment Richie pulled the shorts up to his hips, he turned around surprised but then smiled when he saw the figure of his boyfriend there. Trying to focus on him caused Richie to gain a headache, he looked over his bed and squinted.

Red isn't that hard to miss on blue covers so why the fuck can't he see his glasses?

"What're you doing?" Eddie asks as he pulls the shirt back up to his shoulder, he stole it from Richie's closet, and was honestly surprised from the way it hung so loose, exposing his collarbones every few seconds.

"Looking for my glasses, they were just here." He gestured his hand to the bed in front of him, his tone full of frustration as he squinted to try and focus his blurry vision.

Eddie smiled, he thought the pout on his boyfriend's lips was just adorable. He walked to stand next to Richie as he looks around for him, "Did you throw them off again?" Eddie asks with a small laugh.

"Yeah." Richie sighs, now watching Eddie move around instead of looking for his glasses, they were closer so at least he wasn't too blurry.

Eddie patted Richie's shoulder before crawling across the bed, looking down the side to see if the glasses had fallen in between the wall and his bed.

"Are you sure you threw them onto your bed?" Eddie asks, his knees sinking further into the mattress as he reached his hand down the small space, he moved his hand around, only feeling an old notebook and what was probably a lost shirt. Eddie pulled his arm back up, placing his palm flat on the mattress as he sighed.

He turned his head slightly to the side, "Richie?"

Richie blinked quickly as he made eye contact with the boy, hoping he wasn't just caught, but the blush forming on both their faces shows that Eddie knows the weird position he's in.

"Uh- yeah?" He's not sure if he's answering or asking but Eddie ignores him anyways, sliding off the bed and to his knees on the floor, distracting himself from Richie's staring as he bent over to look under the bed.

"I don't see them." Eddie says slightly annoyed as he looks around for the old coke bottle glasses Richie had been wearing for years.

Underneath Richie's bed was surprising, yet it also wasn't. The old notebook and T-shirt Eddie had felt earlier were practically invisible from the view being blocked by a small stack of old vinyls, a singular shoe, and a stack of magazines that had fallen over, most covers were of naked women. Eddie cringed at the sight, giving up and pulling away from the dirty space.

He turned to look up at Richie, "Aren't you gay?" He blurts out, shocking and confusing his boyfriend.

"Uhm... yeah?"

"Right, so why do you have hundreds of playboys under your bed?"

Richie's face burned red as he suddenly remembered the abandoned stack he had shoved under there from his middle school days, "I haven't looked at those for years."

Eddie doesn't reply, he just blinks up at Richie with a slightly confused look. "So you do like boys?"

Richie scrunches his nose up and furrows his eyebrows, "You're literally asking your own boyfriend if he's gay, you do realize that right."

"No like," Eddie sighs, he steadies himself by placing his elbow into the side of Richie's box spring, feeling embarrassed, "do they turn you on?" He cringes at his own words but continues to look up at Richie expectantly.

"If you don't get off your knees soon I'll probably end up with a boner."

Eddie looks away quickly, his face burning as he pushed himself back to his feet, momentarily rubbing his knees before looking back at Richie, he needed a subject change.

"You needed new glasses anyways, we can just ask Maggie to buy you new one's tomorrow."

Richie groaned, walking over to the boy before sitting down on his bed, "I don't like asking her for shit."

"Why? She's nice."

"I don't know, it's, I just-" he cuts himself off, not really having an explanation, he just knows the anxiety he gets every time he tries to ask her something.

"That's fine, I'll bring it up before I have to go back home."

Richie frowned, "Do you really have to go back tomorrow? Or ever?"

Eddie sighed, sitting down next to him, "Yeah, I'm technically a run-away and that's illegal."

Richie laughed before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, he kissed all over his face. Eddie smiled, holding back small giggles as he scooted closer into Richie's lap, he grabbed Richie's face, holding him back from kissing him more before he copied Richie's actions.

He placed rapid kisses all over him, Richie smiled from the affection, giggling from the happy feeling it gave him. He really loved it, it's nice to feel appreciated.

Eddie slowed the kisses down before placing a soft one to Richie's lips, both of them smiling as they moved in a slow pace.

They pulled away, Richie sighed heavily, his smile only growing bigger, "Fuck I'm so in love with you."

Eddie laughed, he rubbed his thumb over Richie's cheekbone, liking the vulnerability of Richie Tozier without his glasses. "I'm so in love with you too." Eddie said gently before connecting their lips again.

HELL YES TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT LETS FUCKIN GOOOOO

IM SO PROUD IM ACTUALLY WRITING AGAIN!!!! <3333

-Zen :>