Never have I ever

"What time is it?" Eddie asked as he handed the chip bag over to Richie.

Richie looked at his watch, 12:30.

"Damn, can we just go to sleep now?"

"No, it's called an all nighter for a reason." Richie said emptying the chip crumbs into his mouth.

"Technically the night's over, it's already Monday so let me fucking sleep." Eddie bit back, more annoyed than before.

Richie looked down at him, "It's called mid- night for a reason." He replied, squeezing his arm tighter around Eddie's shoulder.

The brunette pushed him off, scooting away, closer to Ben who was on the other side of the couch.

"Fuck off, I'm going to sleep." He stood up and walked to his bag that sat by the door, he pulled out his sleeping bag and flattened it on the floor.

"Whatever," Stanly said, a smug expression, "I guess you'll miss out on our juicy stories."

"I don't care about your dumb stories."

Beverly perked up, "The person who tells the most interesting story gets 20 bucks."

"Great!" Richie chimed in, "I can talk about all the 50 times I've fucked Eddie's mom."

Eddie stood up, flipping Richie off before he walked out to the bathroom.

Bill glanced at the door before quickly sliding into Eddie's place on the couch, "Qu-question." He said, everyone's attention on him, "Have any of you ever- ever-" he glanced at Bev before looking at the rest, "Has any, anyone ha-h-had se-s-s-ex?"

Richie wiggled his eyebrows while laughing, "Everynight! Woo woo!"

"No, se-seriously." Bill said rolling his eyes.

Beverly flattened her lips, she hated this question, "I haven't." She said truthfully, the boys tried to not act surprised... Well,

"Damn, I was sure you did." Richie said shrugging,

"No, I haven't." He admitted before taking a drink of his third coke can.

The rest reluctantly said no, looking back to Bill for his answer, he shook his head, "N-no, I was ju-just wonde-wond- wonder-ing."

Stanly nodded, "Has any of you ever made out with someone?" Eddie walked back into the room, wishing he hadn't.

He glared at Bill who was in his spot, though he had disclaimed it already.

"Nope." Ben said shaking his head, Eddie walked over to Richie's side, the boy looking up at him as he reached for his coke can. He took a drink and Richie smiled, "I just drank out of that."

"Ew Rich really!"

Richie laughed, "Just joking, sit." He said patting his legs, Eddie put his can back down,

"No way." He crossed his arms and looked at the rest, "What're you guys doing?"

"Asking spicy questions." Beverly said with a smirk, she glanced at Richie who snorted in response, holding in his laughter.

Eddie glanced at the two before rolling his eyes,

"Stan asked if we've ever made out with anyone before." Mike informed him,

"No, obviously." Eddie said,

"Me either." Mike said looking to Beverly,

"I haven't either."

"Same." Bill said, everyone turned to Richie, already knowing he never had,

Instead of answering Richie wrapped his arms around Eddie's waist and pulled him down into his lap,