Pizza

"Come on Ed's," Richie said teasingly, poking his side with his elbow, "We all know you liked that Gretchen girl."

Beverly stared in shock, hoping that wasnt true at all.

"Ew, no." Eddie replied, watching as the boy next to him shoved pizza in his mouth, "I never liked Gretta, or any girl- why are we talking about this?" He spoke quickly, Beverly laughed.

"Right, cause you've only ever had a crush on Richie. No one else?"

Richie snorted, holding in his laughter as he chewed his food. "Again!" Eddie said speaking faster then before, "Ew no! I never liked anyone okay, leave me alone. Just because you guys wanna constantly have someone to suck face with doesn't mean that I do too."

"Aw." Richie said swallowing, fake disappointment, he placed his hand on his heart.

Mike laughed, "Did earlier not mean anything to you?" He said in mockery, "You really shouldn't play with Richie's feelings like that."

"Yeah." Rich said sniffling, Mike wrapped his arm around his shoulders and brought him in for a hug where Richie continued to fake cry.

Though it was all a joke, Eddie felt a knot in his stomach, "Okay idiots I get it. Shut up now please."

The two pulled apart, laughing as the group wore small smiles, Beverly grinning wide.

"Girls are hot." Richie says taking a drink,

"Yeah, never liked them." Eddie said annoyed with the conversation,

"Because I'm hotter."

"Just shut up Rich."

The group laughed at them, Stanly speaking quietly when the group's laughter faded out,

"So, are you... gay?" He said glancing over his shoulder, they were still in public.

Eddie's eyes went wide, he shook his head furiously as everyone waited his answer, "N-no, what? I- no I'm no-"

"Jesus Eds, get outta Bill mode."

Eddie huffed, his face heating up, "You know what?" He said angry now, he was also very embarrassed. "I'm going home." He grabbed his drink and walked out of the small diner they were in, the cold wind soothing his burning skin.

He took a big breath before grabbing his bike, sitting on it for a moment as he took small drinks from his cup.

He heard the bell ring as the glass door opened, he didn't look up when Richie walked towards him.

"Eddie?" He said kindly, standing in front of his friend.

Eddie tried scooting back but Richie quickly placed his hands on the handlebars, pulling Eddie back to him. He sighed, "What?"

Richie tilted his head, "Why'd you get mad?" His tone was normal, as if nothing was wrong.

Eddie looked up at him, not moving his face to look up, if he focused hard enough he could see his own eyelashes... Richie thought that glare was hot...

"I was put on the spot like that. All of you guys just fucking ganged up on me!" He looked back down at his drink, half empty, "You and Mike acting that way, everyone laughing. And why the hell would Stanly ask me that? And in public! Do you guys seriously think I'm gay? I mean that's not a bad thing it's just- just. Why? I'm not- Rich I-"

"You're stuttering again." Richie said cutting him off, Eddie gave him that stare, he smiled back at him causing the brunette to roll his eyes.

"Whatever," he said jerking his bike away, "Just fuck off Tozier."