Sleelover pt. 2

"Stay here." Richie said as he chased after Beverly,

Of course I'm gonna stay here, where else would I go? Outside to breathe in the nasty smoke?

Eddie mumbled to himself, folding his arms and legs tightly to his chest,

"Why you look so grumpy?" Ben asked  as he searched through Stanley's massive library, it's where they were all gonna sleep.

Eddie pushed himself farther down into the burgundy couch, "I'm not."

"Y-y-you are." Billy says looking at the back cover of a blue book.

"Why are you guys looking at boring books?" He says trying to change the subject.

He didn't get a reply, which made him grumpier, he sat there folded on himself like a child who had just gotten told 'no'.

Beverly and Richie walked back into the library, looking around and seeing everyone but Eddie and Mike looking at books, Mike sat in the corner on his sleeping bag, reading a comic, but that didn't count.

Richie glanced at Eddie, who was for some reason glaring at him. He offered a small smile before looking over at Bill,

"Why are you guys looking at boring books?"

Stan and Bill looked at eachother before laughing, "Eddie asked that like two minutes ago dude." Stan said calming down.

"Yeah, cause you're looking at stupid books." Eddie said lifting his chin up.

Richie laughed, "Whatever, you guys really are losers." He walked over and threw himself on the couch with Eddie, making the boy jump.

"Geez Rich, take the whole couch why don't ya."

"Oh really?" He says sarcastically, "Thanks, I will." He stretched out and laid his back against Eddie's folded knees,

"I hope that hurts." Eddie said rolling his eyes,

"Yeah, it does." Richie groaned, sitting up. He turned and face Richie, pushing at Eddie's legs.

The confused boy let him do whatever he was trying to do, he pulled his knees away from his chest.

He held his breath as Richie turned back around and laid his head on his chest, each leg on either side of Richie.

"Awwe, that's so adorable." Beverly said sitting down in front of them.

"It's gay." Bill said smiling, Richie let out a small laugh as Eddie glared at him.

"You smell like cigarettes." Eddie said looking down to the raven haired boy.

"I taste like them too," he lightly lifted himself up, twisting his face to Eddie's, "wanna try it?"

"Ew! No!" He said all flustered, he put his left hand through Richie's curls, pushing his head forward so he wouldn't look at him anymore.

Richie let out a happy laugh as the group laughed with him, Beverly smirked at the two, Mike stepping out of his bag to sit next to her.

"Why didn't you just move your sleeping bag over here?" Bev asked, pushing hair out of her face.

"And sleep next to them?" Mike says gesturing to the two on the couch, "No thanks, I don't wanna wake up and seeing them-"

"Okay shit heads." Eddie said, pretending he didn't notice his hand still in Richie's hair, but the other did, it made him smile.

"I'm just saying." Mike shrugged.

Bill walked over to the four and sat on the arm rest, "You h-have been re-really affect- affe-" he sighed,