Its boy wonder, get it right

I knocked out the goon guarding the entrance to the big room and dragged him out of sight. Artemis came up behind me followed by KF and miss M. Superboy and Aqualad were behind them. There where three goons in our line of sight, and I would imagine one or two more in the back collecting he cash. The Joker himself was standing on the bank tellers counter laughing and shooting the ceiling.
*Robin get the gun out of his hands* Aqualad thought.
I threw a batarang and did just that. He stopped laughing.
I did my disappearing thing and appeared behind one of his goons, I knocked him out as well. The Joker watched me with an unnerving gleam in his eyes.
"Oh look, it's the boy blunder." He cackled.
I sighed,
"It's boy Wonder, for the love of god, how long have we been at this joker, that got old like five years ago."
"Oh come on Wonder Boy, I thought we were good friends you and I." He laughed and sent some shiny metal balls rolling towards my feet. I used my grapple gun and swung up before they exploded, I rode the line and kicked Joker in the chest knocking him off the counter. While this was going on my teammates had taken down the remaining goons and freed the hostages. The Joker got up, looked around and said,
"We'll meet again Wonder Bread." Then he threw a smoke bomb at me.
"It's Boy Wonder!" I yelled into the smoke. By the time it had cleared, he was gone.
Damn.
...
It had started, my monthly gift had arrived. I was sitting in the cave playing video games with KF when I felt it. I paused the game and said,
"Nature calls, be right back."
I had to stop at my room and grab a tampon from my super secret stash, along with my Midol, fun times. On my way to the bathroom I bumped into Miss M.
"Oh sorry Robin." She apologized.
"It's okay, I said and hurried off to the bathroom.
...
Miss Martian's POV
"Hey Tigress, what's Midol?" I asked. After Robin bumped into me he had dropped it, I was going to give it back to him but he had already walked away.
"It's a kind of medicine earth woman use when their on their period, that's when we bleed from our lady parts because our uterus created a lining in preparation for having a baby, and when we don't have that baby we shed the lining and it hurts a bunch so the Midal helps that." She explained.
"So it's a girl thing? Men never need to use this?" I questioned, very confused.
she laughed, "no, that's a pretty funny thought though."
There was no way, there had to be a same explanation other than....