I know your secret

Barbra's POV:

It was her, I recognized the costume design when Wally showed us the footage from his goggles, that and I knew my best friend, the way she looked the way she talked, it was all the same, it just didn't make any sense though,she was my best friend. She wouldn't just let me think she was dead for a month then go over to the dark side. It had to be her though, no one else would give Jason that much crap. She was hurt that she had been replaced so quickly, and I would imagine it probably didn't help that Jason actually was a boy. She just didn't understand, Batman would fall apart without a Robin, and Jason needed him. He had no where to go, and Rikki of all people would understand that. I just didn't understand why she did all this, faking her death, working for the enemy. She had to have been coerced, they must have something on her. The video footage was almost over when she got really close to the camera, as if... We all looked at Wally.

"She Kissed me! " He exclaimed.

Huh, yeah defiantly her.

"Wow, everyone's kissing you these days." Artemis remarked.

Wally went beat red.

"Can we uh not talk about that." he mumbled.

"Talk about what? " Jason asked.

"Nothing." Wally said.

"Before he died the old Robin kissed him and he refuses to talk about it." Artemis said.

"Oh, why is that so weird?"

"Well as far as we knew neither of them were gay." Miss M said.

"He actually vehemently denied it a couple months ago." Wally said.

"But didn't you guys know-" Jason started,but I interrupted him.

"Robin! Its not your secret to tell."

"Well its not yours either."

"Exactly,"I told him.

"What are you guys talking about,what don't we know? " Wally asked.

"You guys are blind. " Jason said.

"You don't get to judge Jason, you always knew." I scolded.

"So did you."

"And i'm not judging, just because I saw one side and they didn't, doesn't mean i'm smarter, they just don't know, and your not telling them, it was Robin's secret, his choice."

"What in gods name are two talking about?" Wally exclaimed.

"I think I know." Said Miss M.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"Robin was a girl."