The Angry Bat

He showed up five minutes later, I was still tied to the chair. He walked up to me and stared at my face. He then reached down and pulled my mask off.
"Richelle." He breathed, and then the batman cried.
...
I explained the whole thing to him and we came up with a plan. I would go back to Zoom pretend nothing had happened and attack him when he let his guard down. The team would follow behind me and we would scour the place for the nano bites.
I went into the hideout like normal.
"Nightwing! Where have you been?" Zoom cornered me the moment I walked in.
"I had some trouble, but everything's fine now. " I told him.
"Good, now for tomorrow I want you to-"
I threw a smoke bomb cutting him off. I quickly put a rebreather in my mouth and waited until the smoke knocked him out. I knew it wouldn't keep him down for long so I quickly put an inhibitor collar around his neck, neutralizing his speed.
The rest of the team then came in. I found the controller to the tech and stuck it in my belt.
"Good to go guys!" I yelled.
Batman came in and grabbed Zoom who was just waking up. He punched him in the face. Then he dragged him up to the roof and dangled him over the edge.
"Batman!" I exclaimed.
"You took my little girl! You will pay." He growled at Professor Zoom as he held him by one leg over the side of the building.
"Batman!" I walked towards him and laid my hand on his arm,
"I'm okay Dad, I'm just fine, how about we turn him over to the cops now?"
He banged Zoom's head against the side of the building and sighed,
"Okay."