Sooner than expected

He let me pick my costume at least. And he knew I was a girl, I think he had figured it out while I was unconscious, ew. Anyhow it worked for him. He had a two pronged approach for bringing down the Justice league, me dying was prong one, and me becoming his minion who knew all the league's secrets was prong two. But prong two could interfere with prong one if anyone figured out who I really was, so my ladyness was the best disguise it seamed. So I used the costume design I had been working on. I became Nightwing.
...
I was made of secrets. I was drowning in them. I was a girl, I was Robin, I was dead, I was Nightwing, I was in love with Wally, I wanted to scream! I had too many secrets. My first mission for the light was simple, or so I thought. I was to sneak in and bug the cave while everyone was gone. I knew everyone's schedules so I knew what time everyone would be gone. I installed the bugs without a hitch, but when I went to my old room to grab a few things I encountered a problem. Namely Wally sitting on my bed crying. The door swooshed as it opened and he looked up.
Crap.
He was up in well, a flash.
"Who are you?" He was in my face,
"And what are you doing here?"
"Well I could ask you the same question, don't you have a job or something?"
He looked me over,
"Shouldn't you be in school!"
"To' Che ."
"Now what are you doing in my dead best friend's room?" He questioned.
"talking to you." I sassed.
"Very funny."
"I know I am, this has been a nice chat, but I had better be going now Flash boy." I smiled and threw a smoke bomb.
"Who are you?" He yelled through the smoke.
"Nightwing."