Leave me alone I'm Lonley

Barbra confronted me. The next time I ran into the team Barbra pulled me out of sight and tore my mask off.

"Rikki! I thought you were dead, " she started crying, "we all thought you were dead!"

"I can't Babs, we can't do this."

"Why! Why did you fake your death? Why are you working for the other side?"

"I can't tell you."

"Batgirl! Where did she go?" Wally yelled.

"I have to go." I said and I grabbed my mask and did my disappearing thing.

...
Wally's POV
My head hadn't been on straight since Miss M had dropped that bomb on us. I didn't believe her of course, I would know if my best friend was a chick, right? But it made me start to think, why he never told me his name, how he never took off his mask, he never had me over, why he said he was straight but kissed me, I thought back to that conversation, he kept saying he was straight, but he never said he liked girls. Then there was that conversation we had, when I got mad because he wouldn't tell me his name and he said I'd never understand. But why? Why would he pretend to be a boy all these years and never tell me? He was like a brother to me, I would have understood, I wouldn't have judged him, her I guess. I didn't matter anymore though, Robin was gone, and I still didn't know her name. So I found Batgirl.
"What was her name?"
She looked up, surprised,
"Richelle, Rikki for short."
I choked up a bit,
"But why, why?"
"Why did she pretend to be a dude?"
"Yeah."
"Well everyone just assumed, she had that boy cut thing going on, not to mention she was nine and had no boobs. And you were so happy to have a guy friend, she just didn't want to tell you, it kind of spiraled from there." She explained.
"Do you have a picture?" I asked.
She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of a stunning girl with bright blue eyes and long black hair.
"Wow, she's beautiful."
"Don't tell her that though, she never believes you." Barbra laughed.
"I just can't believe it, it's insane how could I not know, he-she, was my best friend, how could I not know?"
"It never occurred to you, why would it?"
I ran my hands through my hair, frustrated.
"I just, I don't know, I just can't wrap my mind around it, all these years I had no idea and know he's- she's, gone, and I never knew!" I put my head in my hands then, and I cried.