idk pool "party" im running out of ideas. help

How did I end up at Akechi's house on a 95 degree (Fahrenheit) day with nothing to do except read a book? I'm glad you asked, let me explain.

Point one: it's hot out and he has a pool so why not. I know I could just hone the temperature, but the other two points make this one more sensible.

Point two: it's summer, and that means Kusuke is hanging around my territory, so I needed somewhere to go where he wouldn't be.

Point three: I was invited and my mom made me go. Simple as that.

So I'm sitting by the edge of the pool in swim trunks and a shirt with my lovely little book. Toritsuka is trying to shoot me with a water gun (and failing) and Aiura is tanning. Everything is quiet, so I guess I can't complain. I'd still rather not be here, and I guess Toritsuka could tell.

"Come on guys, Akechi invited us, so at least show a little interest. Aiura, you've been sitting there for two hours."

"I'm only here 'cause Kusuo is here." Aiura took a sip from a glass of water.

"I said to show some interest."

It got silent. That's okay.

"Do you guys wanna do anything?" I guess I spoke too soon. Akechi came outside and sat next to me. I shrugged.

Is there anything you wanna do?

"Well, I don't have anything specific for us to do, so maybe we could figure out a game to play or something. I do want to make use of this pool. Looking back on that sentence, it might have made more sense to just say 'I want to use the pool,' so then I wouldn't have sounded like an evil overlord holding it hostage. That's okay, though. I'm not exactly sure what the rest of you want to do, so I don't want to say anything and make you feel obligated to do something you don't feel like doing-" Akechi rambled.

Get to the point, please.

"Um, I guess the point is, I've never really had friends to invite over so I have no idea what to do."

More silence. This time it's unsettling.

"Are you.. are you good?" Toritsuka looked concerned.

"Huh? Oh yeah, why?" Akechi knew none the wiser. "Well, I am feeling fine physically, if that's what you mean. I am sweating a little, but that's to be expected because it's hot. I haven't had any recent injuries or illnesses, and I am not in any sort of pain. If you are referring to my comment about never having friends over, I believe my state of emotional and mental well-being should be obvious." Please, for the love of god, read the room.  Or yard. Good grief. Aiura was sitting next to us during that conversation, but now she's inching away.

Even more silence. Toritsuka coughed.

"Um, since you wanted to use the pool, why don't we play chicken fight?" he said. Akechi and I don't know what that is, so he looked at me confused and I just shrugged back at him. I don't care to know, so I just ignored Toritsuka.

"That sounds lame." Aiura put her shades on after that comment like an icon.

"What does a chicken have to do with a pool? I don't have any chickens, but there might be a dead one in the freezer. For cooking, I mean. I don't keep dead chickens in freezers. And if I did have chickens, I certainly wouldn't make them fight because that's cruel." Akechi was obviously just as confused as I was.

We ended up playing chicken fight. Toritsuka tried to explain it to us but he sucked at explaining things so Aiura stepped in. Basically the idea was, there are two teams and one person sits on the shoulders of their teammate. They shove each other and the first to fall into the pool is the loser. At least I think that's how it's played, based on Aiura and Toritsuka's terrible descriptions. Who knows whether this is a real game or not?

Round one: FIGHT!

Okay that was corny, I'm not doing that again.

Akechi sat atop Toritsuka's shoulders since Aiura and I didn't want Toritsuka touching our legs. I had Aiura on mine, and she was unsurprisingly light. Because I'm a psychic.

To summarize, Aiura quickly shoved both Toritsuka and Akechi into the pool by kicking Toritsuka in the face. I think he enjoyed it.

Round two was a little more interesting. 

Since Toritsuka didn't do anything weird to Akechi, I switched places with him. I just hope he can watch his hands this time. Akechi tried to put Aiura on his shoulders but he collapsed under her, so they switched. I thought this would be a piece of cake. 

There was a bit of a tussle, but after a few minutes I ended up in the pool. How? I just didn't care. It was refreshing, anyway. And I'm not saying I let Akechi win, but I'm his guest, so..

Round three was definitely something. Something I wish had never happened.

This time, I sat on Akechi's shoulders. I made myself lighter so his noodle arms could hold me up. Toritsuka was on  Aiura's shoulders.

Do I have to wrestle with him.. That's weird, he might like it.

"Just do it, Kuu. You're not wrestling."

But Aiura- it's him. 

"I see your point but it's for the game, it's not like he's contaminated."

But he is.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, don't worry!" Toritsuka said. Was he even paying attention to the rest of the conversation?

That's hardly the issue.

"I'll give you coffee jelly if you do it," Toritsuka pleaded.

Why do you sound so eager? I mean I'll take it, but that's suspicious.

I was able to knock him into the pool without touching him by using my powers. So it was over in less than three seconds. I also accidentally made Akechi lose his balance, which resulted in us falling in with Toritsuka, but what can you do?

I made my way to the surface after falling in and looked up at Aiura, then over at Akechi, but Toritsuka was nowhere to be found.

The thing is, his trunks were. They surfaced before he did.

I scrambled out of the pool as fast as I could, and Akechi did the same, but something must have possessed Akechi because he grabbed Toritsuka's swimsuit first and took it with him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GIVE THOSE BACK-" Toritsuka yelled, seeing the results of Akechi's little mischievous act as he surfaced. Akechi simply stuck out his tongue and ran faster than I'd ever seen him run. I just sat there and did nothing about it like a good friend. Aiura was appalled. 

I wouldn't have had a problem with this, but there were two factors that led to my ultimate demise. Factor number one: Akechi wasn't planning on giving Toritsuka's swimsuit back anytime soon. Brace yourself for factor number two.

Toritsuka got out of the pool and ran after Akechi. With no swim trunks on. Why me?

Aiura just watched, mouth gaping. I didn't, because that is not something I want to see. They ran around like that for longer than I could handle. I know we're on private property, but this is basically public indecency. 

"KUSUO, DON'T JUST SIT THERE-" Aiura expected me to get Toritsuka's trunks for him, I guess.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? I'M NOT TOUCHING THOSE-

"SINCE WHEN ARE YOU A GERMAPHOBE?"

I'M A TORITSUKAPHOBE.

"JUST USE YOUR POWERS."

I DON'T WANT MY TELEKINESIS TOUCHING THEM EITHER. AND KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN.

So it went on like that for a little while, but soon enough Akechi returned Toritsuka's swimsuit, thankfully. I would have scolded them but I am seriously scarred, I may never recover. 

I mean, what do I expect from those two?