just me working on character voices

[Applicant no. 1]

My name is Shun Kaidou, and I'm applying to be Saiki's boss!

That's not how this works. You can't apply to be my boss.

I- I mean, apprentice! I want you to help me defeat Dark Reunion with your powers! You've shown me how truly powerful you are, even more powerful than Black Beat.. it's amazing.

Okay. Show me where Dark Reunion is.

Um- they're not- here, right now at least- they're- on a business trip? You can't-

Don't call us, we'll call you. Thank you, Kaidou.

[Applicant no. 2]

I'm Riki Nendou.

What are you applying for?

Ramen.

That makes no sense.

What does that even mean? Is this like, a job interview? I don't need a job, I'm gonna be the president of a company.

Good luck with that.

Thanks, buddy! We should get ramen after this interview, I'm hungry.

{Applicant no. 3]

My name's Chiyo Yumehara, and I'm applying to be Saiki's servant!

What? Servant?

Kaidou's old news, I got bored of his Jet Black Wings act. My crush on Saiki is back! I thought maybe working for Saiki and cleaning up after him would give me a good workout, at least.

Clean up what? I don't need a-

I can collect his trash.. And maybe he'll share his sweets with me.. He likes sweets, right? I bet he's got tons of snacks in his house, maybe he'll share a little, if I'm good..

I'm standing right here. Next.

[Applicant no. 4]

My name's Chisato Mera, and I'm applying for the position of Saiko's maid.

Wrong guy.

Not "wrong guy." Saiko's way richer than you. I'd probably get a whole feast every night if I worked for him, and I'd finally be able to feed my siblings. They're getting sick of grass, tuna and poisonous mushrooms.

That position isn't even available. I'm not looking for a maid, go home.

I guess I'll just have to stick with my other twelve jobs..

[Applicant no. 5]

I'm Hairo Kineshi, and I'm applying to be Saiki's partner!

Partner? What kind?

I mean like a heroic partner. You've got all these great powers, think of all the good you could do for the world! And I'll be your right hand man!

I'll consider.

Great! While you do that, you should try my daily workout plan. It's great for thinking and getting fit, and when I follow it, my mind is so clear!

I'm good, thanks.

Well, I guess you don't need a workout if you're psychic and all. It still helps, you should come to the gym with me! LET'S GO RIGHT NOW!

Um- WAIT-

[Applicant no. 6]

I'm Toritsuka Reita, and-

You're done. Bye.