Cough achoo cough bleurhg

I am sick. I am sick. I am sick. I am sick. I AM SICK-

"Shut up Kusuo, they literally get the point."

ShuT uP AiUrA, I'm just clarifying.

Anyway. I'm sick, which means I can't get out of bed, which means I have to stay home, which means Aiura is here to "take care of me."

"Why'd you put it in quotation marks?"

Shhh. I'm not really sick, and you know this. Something evil is afoot.

"You're literally just sick. It's not Dark Reunion and it's not Kusuke." Aiura sat herself on the side of my bed. "You're so dramatic. Everyone gets sick sometimes, and there's no way you're not sick with a temperature of 104 degrees!"

I'm not sick and I'm not dramatic. The temperature is just my pyrokinesis going out of control because Kusuke- 

"Kusuke hasn't even been here in forever, isn't that what you told me?"

Mhm..

"Would you look at that! My poor baby brother is sick." Kusuke's face popped up on the TV screen. I knew it! "How'd you do that? I thought you could prevent it with your amazing powers."

I hate to say I told you so..

"Don't act like you don't want to. But still, stop talking or you'll get more sick," Aiura said.

That's not how it works-

"You two are so cute," Kusuke grinned. "You haven't used your powers to heal yourself?"

No, they're not working and it's YOUR FAULT.

"Don't bite my ankles! Anyway, I'm sending over some stuff that could help you since it totally wasn't me who got you sick. Bye now!" The screen turned off and I was so tempted to just sleep it off. I'd rather not deal with him.

"I can't imagine how difficult your mother's job is, having to deal with him on top of you and all," Aiura remarked.

Shut it, you expired coupon.

"You shut it, chunky sour cream-"

I tried to get up to use the restroom and immediately fell back down. My head was spinning.

"Are you okay? Why are you getting up?"

Bathroom.

"Don't move. I'll bring the bathroom to you."

I don't know what that means but please don't. I'll urinate later.

Suddenly, I felt something rising in my stomach. I've felt this sensation before, but never with such intensity, a burning, harsh bile coming up through my throat-

And two seconds later it was on the floor. I'm purely disgusted with what I just.. ejected out of my body. Aiura stared in disbelief.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM-"

I WAS TRYING TO GO TO THE BATHROOM.

"Whoa," Toritsuka said, standing at my door. "The world's most powerful psychic just lost his lunch! Isn't that cute-"

Who let you in? And if you think vomit is cute, you clean it up.

Which he didn't do. I cleaned it up with what was left of my powers as quickly as possible before my precious carpet was stained. I was still dizzy, but I would just have to put up with it.

"Whoa, are you alright, Kusuo? You know you're supposed to relax when you're sick, right? You don't look relaxed at all! You're so pale." To my dismay, Akechi appeared out of nowhere, like he usually does.

I got two hours of sleep and there are three whole disturbances in my house. I wonder why I'm not relaxed.

"He's usually pale," Toritsuka said.

That's all you have to say?

"True, but this time he's like a greenish color. It's kind of repulsing."

"He just threw up, Akechi. Why is this even a conversation?" Aiura just took the words right out of my mouth. Or, head, rather.

"Why don't we let him sleep?" Good idea, Akechi. The best idea. I underestimated you. I underappreciated you. I-

"He can sleep later," Toritsuka said. "Wouldn't he much rather spend time with us while he's not feeling good?" NO, FOR GOD'S SAKE, NO. "Don't look at me like that Saiki, I'm joking."

You better be.

They ended up leaving my room, which I greatly appreciate. My mom did keep them over, though. I was able to get about an hour of sleep before Mom came into my room.

"Kuu, I don't mean to wake you but you haven't eaten all day! Why don't you have something?"

I'm alright..

My appetite is gone after the.. you know.

"Well, if you want anything, let me know! Your friends are so nice, they talk about you so much and they haven't had a single bad word to say about you. I hope you know they care for you so much."

...