Chapter 1

Yn stared at him for a minutes . He so fucking handsome , hot . Got a daddy's vibe . He just a teacher !

"Yn !" Jimin clapped his hand in front of Yn after realising Yn keep staring at Namjoon , their maths teacher .

Yn wake up from her world and look Jimin . "What ?" She sighed .

"Why you staring at Mr.Kim ? Do your work ! He will mad ." Jimin said , he don't want his friend get punished by Mr.Kim Namjoon . Who didn't know Kim Namjoon that always cold even he just a teacher ?

"Nothing ." She sighed slowly . She actually feel guilty . Hm it's okay . She will try fix it again even it's hard for her .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Namjoon -" She get out from Namjoon's car and run try to hold Namjoon's hand . Namjoon open the main door and try to stay away from Yn . They living together ? Yes they are .

"Namjoon -" She hold his hand . Namjoon pushed her without look at her . "Namjoon , listen - !" She pull Namjoon and Namjoon stop walking .

"Babe , listen -"

"Listen to what ?! Huh ?! Using me again ?! You don't even know how much I love you ."

"W-What ?" She shocked . Yes she is . Namjoon saying 'i love you' ? Wow , it's hard to believe it . Since they in relationship 1 years ago , Namjoon never said he love Yn . He used to said 'i use you just for your body' . Just because Yn don't have house , she need to stay with Namjoon but with one condition . Be his slave . But why when Yn introduced his boyfriend , Namjoon gets mad ?

"Deaf ? I thought you - love me...But I was wrong ." He said and leave to kitchen . He not that weak to cry in front of someone he love . Yes he cold but a few months ago , he changed when he in front of Yn . He be a pampered person . Just with Yn until Yn introduced her boyfriend .

She run to Namjoon and hold his hand tightly . "Babe I love you !" She said softly .

Without realising , Namjoon chocked Yn and push her against the wall . "Don't you ever lie to me ! I was so fucking obsessed with you but you introduced your boyfriend to me huh ?!" His eyes red .

"N-Namjoon -" She try to speak but she can't because of his hand that chocked her neck .

"You can get out from this house ! I give you 25 minutes ! I don't want to see you in this house again !" He shouted and stop chocking her . He look away as his tears flowing . He quickly wiped it and take his coffee . He starts walking to couch and sit on it without looking at Yn . Yn was coughing non stop since she just get chocked by Namjoon .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1 hour after

Namjoon open his door room and saw Yn was sitting on his bed . "Why are you still here ?" He stared at Yn with his jawlines was locked .

Yn stand up and walked , getting closer to him . She stared at Namjoon and rub his cheeck softly . She kiss him slowly .

"I love you ." She whispered .

"You're lying ." He replied .

"No I'm not . I used to love you until you said I'm just your slave . I thought I was wrong because loving you so I find someone else that love me ." She stared at his eyes .

"Jeon Yn , listen here . You're just my slave and I will never love you . Just fools love you and I'm not fools . Stop hoping because you're just better with your naked body not yourself !"

Namjoon remembered what he used to said before . He sigh softly . "You know that time , we - in front of my family . You know who's my family right ? And that time I was mad . I feel mad and disappointed on them . I didn't know what I said to you that time . But I didn't mean anything ." He explained .

"Do you love me , Kim Namjoon ?"

Namjoon kiss her lips softly and starts carried her . Her legs was around his waist and his hand was around her ass . They keep kissing as Namjoon push her lay down on the bed .

"Too much . I'm obsessed with you . I was so fucking jealous , mad , disappointed when you said you have a boyfriend . Not just that - you introduced Yoongi to me ." He said . His sad face make Yn feel more guilty . He looks really disappointed .

"So why you didn't punish me as usual ?"

"Because you love someone else and not me...You're not mine anyway ." He said and stand up . Getting far from Yn . He look at mirror and open his clothes . He wear his short pants and just shirtless .

Namjoon suddenly shocked , all of sudden Yn hug him . He look at Yn with a small smile .

"I'm yours ." She said softly .

"No . Yoongi more better than me . I know him . A top student ? A handsome boy in our school ? The soft spoken one ? Yea , I'm ready to let you go . You deserved better . I just your teacher that keep fucking you for my dick ." Namjoon smiled again and streched her hair .

"But I love you , Kim Namjoon . I love you ."

"Proof it..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yn , why ?" Yoongi hold her hand .

"Yoongi , I didn't love you !" She sigh softly .

"Lie...You said it ! You love me..." .

"No I didn't . I'm sorry , Min Yoongi ."

He walked beside them . "Yn , I want to met you ." Namjoon said coldly as Yn nod slowly . Namjoon start walking leaving them , same with Yn walking leaving Yoongi alone . Yoongi look at her sadly . Didn't believe Yn asked for break up just like that .

Namjoon pulled Yn's hand and he sit on his chair . He pulled Yn sit on his lap . Yn put her hand around his neck .

"What was this for ?" Yn asked .

"Thank you , sweetheart ." Namjoon pecked her lips .

"For what ?"

"Proof it that you love me ."

"Because I am , Kim Namjoon . I love you ."

"Wanna keep it private ?"