Chapter 8

Yn , Jimin , Taehyung and Yoongi was walked to their locker after finished their class .

"Hey , you heard about Mr.Kim ?" The guy beside their locker asked .

"Oh yea , I heard he stopped teaching . Right ?" His friend replied make Jimin, Yn , Taehyung and Yoongi stopped cleaning their locker .

"I heard because he break up with one of student here ." Another girl whispered .

"Yah , it's kinda weird . Having a fair with his own student ?" They leave their locker as their voice also gone just like that .

"Yn -"

"Tae , do you know about this ?" Yn cut it off as they all looked at Taehyung .

"No ! I swear ." Taehyung replied quickly as he wrinkled .

"Guys , maybe it's not true ! We should wait after rest . His class right ?" Yoongi try make them calm .

Jimin nod as he agree . He just quiet as he know Yn still love Namjoon . Of course , Jimin are the one that close with Yn .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Namjoon ? Oh he left ." Jin replied calmly .

"Huh ?" Taehyung wrinkled .

"He said he need to be alone for a months . He need a time for himself . And who i am to said no ?" Jin said as he eat his apple roughly .

"Yah , why you didn't tell me ?" Taehyung said , try to hold his anger .

"Because you just fight with him , Tae ." Appa replied .

"Just tell me , appa ! I'm his brother !" He mad .

"No . Not because you're his brother . But because of Yn right ?" Jin smirked .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yn , you okay ?" Jimin give a drink to her .

"Yea ." Yn take it as she smiled .

"You miss him ?"

"N-No ." Yn shaked her head .

"Lie , Yn ." He drinked his water as Yn looked at him . He looked at Yn back . "I know you , Yn . You miss him . And you love him . Is it too hard to admit that ? It's already 3 months !"

"Shut up . You didn't know anything , Jimin . He hurt me too much and you still thinking i'm in love with him ?" Yn rolled her eyes .

"Because you love him , it's hard to forget about him , Yn . Even he hurt you too much , you will still love him ."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Baby , thank you !" The girl hug his arm .

"You are most welcome , sweetheart . You like it ?" He asked as the girl nod hardly . "I love you ." He kissed her cheek make the girl chuckled .

"I love you too . So much ." The girl hug him as he can't stop kissing her hair .

Namjoon stared at them like a fools person from behind .

Flashback

"Yah yah why ?" Namjoon grabbed her hand softly .

"What ?" She asked , act fools .

"Baby , why you ignoring me ?"

"Why you treat her like that ?" She asked , try to hold her anger .