Chapter 3

"Yn ! Don't run away from us !" Taehyung shouted .

"What do you want ?!" She shouted back .

"Yn . Tell us , who are the one that you love ? Yoongi can't even stop thinking bout' you ." Jimin persuade .

"Why you want to know ? For what ?"

"Just tell us , Yn . We're your friends !" Tae replied .

"Just shut up ." Yn sigh and leave them alone .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Eomma , please !" Namjoon follow Eomma wherever she go .

"Namjoon , stop following me ." She replied .

Namjoon look at appa that busy reading newspaper . "Appa ? Please . I love her . So much ."

"Namjoon , don't be a fools . You never learn from your lessons ." Appa replied .

"Appa , Yn was different . Please , give me a chance ." He sit beside his dad and stared at appa .

"I don't want you get hurt anymore , dear ." Eomma that just come from kitchen replied .

"Eomma -"

"Namjoon , don't trust anyone . We already saw how hurt you are before ." Appa put down his newspaper and drink the tea that Eomma just gave .

"Please ." He beg .

"Even we agree , you still need to think more Namjoon . You're 32 and she still 18 . Aunie , how about her ?"

"Appa , it's just a age okay ? About Aunie , I will let her go . I don't fucking care about her anymore by the way ."

"Eddy ? You miss him , don't you ?" Eomma said make them quiet . Namjoon sigh and look at Eomma .

"So much . I miss him everyday . I will fight to take him back from Aunie . Aunie can married with Jackson but Jackson never know how to treat a kids ! I saw by my eyes , he hit Eddy ! And I know Yn can be more better than Aunie ! Even Yn still 18 , but she was a mature person ."

Eomma and Appa didn't said anything yet , Taehyung already open his mouth .

"Hyung , did you just said - Yn ? Jeon Yn ?"

"N-No ." Namjoon shaked his head . 'Damn it ! Yn will be mad if Taehyung knows about this'

Taehyung look at his parents and they nod softly . "So - you're the guy that Yn love ! Yah ! Yoongi can't even stop thinking about Yn because she break up with Yoongi just because of you !" Taehyung shouted .

"Yah shut your mouth !" Namjoon hit the table and stand up . His eyes can't take over from looking at Taehyung madly .

"Yah ! What's so noisy ?!" Jin's voice just came from stairs . "My daughter was sleeping , yah !" He mad .

"Sorry hyungs ." Taehyung and Namjoon raised their hand as they apologized .

"Taehyung , is it true ? Yn break up with Yoongi because of Namjoon ?" Appa asked as Taehyung nod .

"See , Namjoon ! She left Yoongi because of you and she can leave you because of someone else !" Appa mad and stared at Namjoon .

"Appa , please ! Give me a chance to prove to you guys that Jeon Yn is different ! I love her so much ." Namjoon sigh as he felt sit on the couch back .

"Love her because of herself or her body , Namjoon ?" Jin asked . Okay , now he mocking his own brother ?

"Y-Yah ! I love her not because her body !" Namjoon scold .