Chapter 2 🔞

"Can I ?" Namjoon rub her cheek .

"Not here , Joonie ."

"I fucking miss you ." He sigh .

"This is school , Kim Namjoon . We need a bed ." She said make Namjoon stared at her . He put his head down , hoping Yn will agree .

"Tonight ."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yah Yoongi , why you looks sad ?" Taehyung punched his shoulder .

"Yn ." He said and take his pen , wanna start doing work . Wanna stop thinking bout' her .

"Why ?" Jimin that hear Yn's name , just join them .

"She - leave me ."

"Yah why ?" Both of them said together .

"I-I don't know . She said she didn't love me ."

"Y-Yah , Yn not that kind of girl . She a loyal person ." Jimin replied .

"Yea ." Taehyung sigh .

'She leave Yoongi ? Already have a new one ? But I like her .' Taehyung whispered in his mind .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yah ! Why you leave him ?!" Jimin mad .

"What , Jimin ?"

"Why you leave Yoongi ? He looks sad !" Jimin try to know the truth now .

"Because I never love him !"

"Never ? So you used to said you love him for what ? Playing with his heart ?!"

"Jimin , please ."

"No , Yn ! Tell me the truth ! I'm your bestfriend !"

"Because I got someone that I really love !" She shouted make everyone looked at them .

"I-Is it ?" Yoongi's voice make both of them look at the stairs not to far from them . "Y-You got someone new ? That you love ?" He said try to hold tears .

"Yoongi - I ." She stop . No use she lying . "Yes I love someone else ."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Namjoon that was shirtless , looked at Yn that already sit on the bed , staring on her book . Namjoon smiled and get closer to her . He got on the bed and hug Yn softly . Her neck , he kissed .

"Namjoon - not now ."

"B-But you promise me , sweetheart ." He replied .

"Not now okay ? It's too earlier , Joonie ." She try to not get a sex with Namjoon now .

"Early ? It's already 11.30 pm ! I miss you ."

She ignored ? Oh wow .

"Baby , hey princess . Why ? You got any problems ?" Namjoon take her book away and hold her hand . "School ? Friends ? Overthinking ? Me ?" He asked non stop . "Baby tell me ."

"Y-Yoongi ." She sigh softly .

"Y-Yah . Y-You l-love him ? Want him back ?" Namjoon asked , scared of losing her .

"N-No ! No , no , Joonie . Y-Yah don't overthinking , babe ." Yn sigh and hug him . "I didn't said that..."

"S-So why ? Am I not good enough like him ?"