Chapter 5 🔞

"Namjoon ? Yah why ?" Yn asked softly . She just wanna hug Namjoon but Namjoon pushed her . What she did ? He mad because she shouted and scolded him on the call ?

"N-Nothing . I sleep outside yea ?" He smiled and take his pillow .

"Yah yah Joonie ." Yn pulled him and stand up from bed . She hold his hand and rub it . "Babe , why ? I do anything make you mad ?"

"No . Just - nothing sweetheart ." Namjoon rub her cheek .

"So why huh ? You try not to get closer to me since you back !"

"Just nothing , baby . Don't worry alright ?"

"Babe , tell me ? Please ?"

"I - I just don't want okay ?"

"Don't want what ?"

"Yn , I love you and you can make me horny it a few seconds ! If you hug me tightly , it can make me more hornier . I don't want to have a sex with you ." He sigh .

"Babe , hey why ? I'm not the best ?"

"No ! No baby . You're the best . I love to have a time for you . Kissing you , having a sex but I realized that I was too much . I don't want you get hurt ."

Yn kiss Namjoon softly suddenly . He closed his eyes after realising the kiss was so soft . After a second , Yn break the kiss .

"And I don't care ."

"Huh ?"

"I don't care if it's hurt me . I love you more than everything , Namjoonie . You should get more from me . I'm yours , remember ? Joon's favourite girl ?" Yn wrapped her arms around his neck .

"But -"

Yn cut it with a kiss again . "I'll give you ." Yn take off her shirt and short pants slowly .

"But -"

"I miss you ." Yn jumped on him as he hold her ass . They kissing each other again and Yn slowly take off her bra . Namjoon's hand was helping her also .

Namjoon pushed her , laying down on their bed as Namjoon slammed a kiss on her lips . He take off his clothes roughly and let the boxer only . Yn on her knees and rub his dick from the outside of his boxer .

"Fuck ." He put his head back . "Fuck your hand was so fucking soft ." He said as he slammed her ass . She rub it until she feel his dick already hard . She take off his boxer and stared at his big dick that was standing proudly .

"Fuckkk baby ! Yess ." He shouted after he feel her saliva was around his dick . "Fuck Yn ! I want you so bad !" He push her and take off her panties roughly . He opened her legs and rub her pussy slolwy .

He shoved his fingers slowly inside . "Daddy - yes . Hmm ." She moans .

"Is it good ?" He moving his fingers slowly .

"Nam-Namjoon . Damn more ."

He feel her pussy a little bit wet make he lick her pussy slowly .

"Daddy ! Hmm fuckk ! Your tongue -"

"I want -"

"Want what baby ?"

"Fuck daddyy , please i want it now !"

"Want what ?"

"Daddy - i want - fuckkk !!" She gripped the sheet hardly after feel she got what she want . Namjoon's dick was so big inside her make she moaning pleasure .

"Yes baby . This is what you want hm ?"

"Yes , Namjoon . Please move ."

"Arghhh ! Baby your pussy getting tight and wet !" He shouted and slapped her breasts . He suck her nipples hardly and the dick was moving roughly inside .

"More , more ! I want ! Please ."

"Daddy , fuck it's hurt ."

"Please more ."

The room was so noise from them . Just their moaning , sex noise just they heard .

"Daddy !" She cum without telling make he moved more even her legs shaking .

He pulled her hair make she shouted a little . "I'm telling you not to cum until I give permission !"

"Disobey me ?"

"I-I'm sorry daddy ." She bite her bottom lips .

"Next round ." He whispered .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yoongi , what now ?"

"Yn , I miss you ."

"And I don't ."

"Yn - please . Do you think I'm kidding when I said I love you ?" Yoongi said worriedly .

"I'm sorry , Yoongi . I just - didn't love you okay ?"

"I'm okay to let you go , Yn . Your happiness more important ." That is the last words from Yoongi and then he ended the call .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"She must know that I love her !"

"I need her ! Not Namjoon !"

"I'm coming ."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yn walked to the shop that she saw just now . Feel excited since this is the shop tha she waiting for to open and it's here , Busan !

Her phone ringing make she stopped walking . She take it as she saw Taehyung's name .

"First , Jimin . Second , Yoongi and now Tae ?" She mumbled as she answer the call .

"Hey Yn ."

"Hey Tae . What's up ?"

"Nothing much . I saw you was excitedly walked to the shop ." Taehyung chuckled as Yn looked around , finding Taehyung . He saw Taehyung was standing around her and raised his hand .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So why ?"

"Nothing much . Just want you know the truth ." He said as he drink his Starbucks .

"Truth ?"

"The truth is.."

"I love you . I like you . Since primary school ." Taehyung hold her hand and rub it slowly .

"And you know I'm in relationship with your brother ." She replied .

"Yn , what so special about Namjoon ? He just 32 years old guy with one son !"

"O-One son ?"

"S-Shit . Nothing !" He replied . Now he was panicked .

"No . I hear it , Kim Taehyung !"

"You should know something that Namjoon keep it secret from you , Yn !"