Chapter 9

"Namjoon , you didn't miss your family ?"

"I can't ."

"Why ?"

Quiet .

"Namjoon , you stay here almost 1 year ."

"S-She didn't find me ."

"Namjoon.."

"Looks like she's happy with Kim Taehyung . I want to see she happy with Kim Taehyung . I will proudly looked at them as Kim Namjoon ." He replied .

"Namjoon , alright stop !" Hobi sigh and looked at Namjoon . "Is it too hard ?"

"Love . She so different than the others . I just want she love me again ."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yes I am !"

"Yn -"

"Please , Taehyung . I want him ."

"How about me huh ?! I was fucking love you , Yn ! I'm not Yoongi that you playing around ! I'm from Kim's family , it's mean you should never play with me !" He shouted as loud as he can .

"Stop disturbing me , Kim Taehyung !"

"T-Tae , we should -"

"Shut up , Jimin . You didn't know anything ."

Jimin punched Taehyung as Taehyung fall hardly on the floor . "I didn't know anything ?! Oh yea ?! Fuck another girl infront of us ?! Might to explain , Kim Taehyung ?!"

Yn's tears dropped and run leaving them . "Yn !" Both of them shouted as Taehyung stand up try to followed but he got punched again by Jimin .

Yn run to Taehyung's family house as he knocked hardly .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"His wife cheated , Yn ." Eomma said softly .

"Cheated ?"

"Aunie , his wife . She a manager of one famous company in Korea at Busan . Since Namjoon didn't get any job at Busan , he planned to try find the job at Seoul , the place where he used to grow up ."

"He got a job as a teacher . At your school but his wife can't follow . He put something on his mind . 'If you love someone , you need to put a belief on your partner' . He leave his son that just 1 years old with his wife . When Eddy was 5 years old , he found out that his wife cheated on him with her staff at hotel . The place where they planning to have a dinner for their anniversary ."

"He planned to divorced and take Eddy with him since he used to see Eddy got any bruises and got hit by Aunie's boyfriend . After a years , he still didn't get permission from court to take his son so he didn't divorced her . He want to see she tortured ."

"Losing first love , it's hurt . That's how he used to be . He was so hurt after he found out that his wife was cheating behind his back . We thought he will never move on and find another girl but suddenly he told us about his student . It's you , Yn ."

"Day by day , he told us about you . And almost every time he told about you . Appa and Eomma didn't accept you not because you a student . But they don't want see their son get hurt again . Namjoon once fall in love and that make him almost suicide ."

"Suicide ?" Yn cut as they nod .

"He got depression after he lose his first love , Yn . You come into his life make us saw the changes that come into Kim Namjoon . He always happy and excited to go to school . We thought it's normal as a teacher but day by day , make us weird on him . The day he take you home . The day we know about you . The day he lie to us that you just his student . We already know he in love with you , Yn ."

"B-But he didn't tell me that he's married ."

"How he need to tell you ? He love you so much , Yn . Taehyung got punched many times because of you . Because he love you . He scared of losing you . He planning to married but when his mood suddenly changed , we know something is wrong there ."

"W-Where is he ?"

"Yn , what you want to do ? Hurt him ?" Jin asked .

"No . I want him ." She said , try hold back her tears .

"Don't Yn ." Eomma said .

"But I love him ."

"How about Taehyung ?" Appa replied .

"Get lose . He fucked another girl in front of me ."

"Y-Yah ! Aish this boy . Fuck ." Jin said and his voice become slow at the end .

"He at - Ilsan ."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You're going to Ilsan ?"

"Yea ."

"Namjoon is there ?"

Yn nod .

"I want to follow ." Jungkook replied as Yn stared at him .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Namjoon ." He said as he looked at the stars .

"Hm ?" Namjoon looked at Hobi .

"Wanna have some fun ?" He raised his eyebrows make Namjoon wrinkled .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Let's get some more drinks , Namjoon !" Hobi shouted as Namjoon continued his driving .

"Hobi , no . You're drunk enough ." He mad .

"Aish ." Hobi grumbled and make a radio more loud .

"They call me artist ! They call me idol !" Hobi singing like a crazy person in the car and Namjoon just laughed looked at him like that . As Hobi was singing and he was driving , suddenly someone crossed the road make Namjoon stopped the car shockedly but unfortunately he hit the girl .

Both of them was shocked for what just happened . Hobi got injured on his head but not for Namjoon that wearing safety belt .

"Y-Yah what happend ?!" Namjoon shocked and open his safety belt . He opened the door and looked at the girl that laying on the road .

"Fuck ! Hobi !" He shouted and looked as Hobi come out from the car . He get closer to the girl as he sit on the road quickly . He put the girl's head on his hand .

"P-Princess ?" His tears flowing .

"N-Namjoon..." The blood comes out from her mouth .

"Shhhh i'm here ." He cry on her head .

"I-I'm f-finding y-you ."

"I'm here , sweetheart . I'm here . Shhh don't talk ." He cry hardly .

"I-I miss y-you , J-Joonie ."

"Baby , shhh stop talking . You strong ! We go to hospital okay ?" He crying hardly as he scared of losing Yn . He don't know what he feel now but he just want Yn safe .

"I-I miss you..."

"I know i know . I miss you too baby ."

"Am i-i still Joon's favourite girl ?"

"A-Always ! Always baby ." He said while he feel hurt looked at Yn be like that .

"I-I love...You..." She stop breathing .

"Baby , no no ! Hey sweetheart !"

"Yn !" He shouted and crying on her chest . He hug Yn as his shirt already full of blood .