Chapter 10 🔞

Jin hug Namjoon tightly . "I-I kill her ?"

"No ! No !" Jin hug him as he crying on his shoulder .

"S-She s-said s-she finding me ."

"Namjoon , stop crying ." Jungkook replied .

"I hit her , Jk..."

"I didn't blame you , Namjoon ." Jungkook hug him as Jungkook's tears flowing . He worried about Yn . What they can do now is waiting for doctor .

"Namjoon , don't cry son ." Appa hug him and sigh softly .

"I kill my love , Appa ."

"No you didn't !"

"Stop saying you kill her , Namjoon ." Eomma join .

"B-But -"

"Guys !" Jimin , Yoongi and Taehyung run to them and stopped in front of them .

"Guys ! Yn - she finding Namjoon ." Yoongi said as they all looked at Namjoon . Namjoon sigh and his tears dropped . He cry hardly make Taehyung hug him suddenly .

"Go , hyung . Make she happy ." He whispered as Namjoon nod and non stop cry . They walked to Hobi that waiting of them in front of her room . Hobi opened the door and just Namjoon that go inside . Alone .

After he make sure the door was closed , he looked at Yn . Yn looked at him as her tears flowing .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Am I still J-Joon's favourite girl ?" She said in low tone since she still weak .

Namjoon smiled and rub her hand . "You always be Joon's favourite girl . Always . I never stop loving you , sweetheart ." He kissed her hand .

"I-I'm sorry ." Her tears flowing .

"Shhh no no . Don't cry . I hate your tears ." Namjoon wiped it with a smiled . "I'm sorry too ."

Yn chuckled softly . "Can I be yours ?"

"You're mine , always ." He smiled and hug Yn softly . "My princess strong . You should know that I love you so much , Jeon Yn ."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2 years after

"W-What if he didn't like me ?" She pulled her hand back . Namjoon looked at her and give a soft smile .

"Baby , listen . He will like you . Alright ?" Namjoon rub her cheek and hold her hand tightly . He pulled her to Aunie's apartment .

"Daddy !" Eddy shouted and run to Namjoon . Namjoon smiled and open his arms as he hug Eddy tightly .

"Ahhh I miss you so much babyboy ." He said and kiss her cheek .

"I miss you too , daddy ." He said make Namjoon chuckled while Yn looked at them with a smiled . She just know Namjoon so cute with his son .

"Today , you will come back with me alright ?"

"How about mommy ?" He asked .

"Mommy ?" They all looked at Aunie that standing far away from them with Jackson , her future husband .

"We will met mommy every 3 months . Deal ?" Namjoon asked as Eddy nod quickly . Eddy looked around as he saw Yn was standing beside his daddy .

"Daddy , who is this ?" He asked and bite his bottom lips , scared of stranger .

"Eddy , this is my future wife ." He said , want to make Eddy understand it slowly .

"Daddy , is this my new mommy ?" He looked at Yn .

"Yes , babyboy . This is your new mommy ." Namjoon rub his hair and pulled Yn closer gently .

"Hi sweetboy , what's your name ?" Yn asked softly , want to make he comfortable with her .

"Eddy ." He answer .

"Cute name for handsome boy !" She pinch his cheek .

"What's your name ?" He asked back make Namjoon and Yn looked at each other before chuckled .

"My name is Yn ."

"Mommy Yn , will you take care of my daddy ?" He asked make them laughed .

"Eddy , don't asked like that !" Namjoon said madly mixing a softly chuckled .

"Of course I will . I will take care of your daddy and this handsome boy ." She replied make Eddy smiled . Looks like he comfortable with Yn .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

First night ? Damn looks like she can't survive .

"Yes daddy -"

"Hm fuck I miss your body so much ." Namjoon shoved his dick deeply and roughly .

"Daddy , oh fuck . Hm slow down please ."

"Slow down ? Not today ." He whispered as he moved faster as he can . He slammed hardly make Yn moaning and shouting non stop .

"Fuckk ! Your dick so big ! Fuck y-yessss !" She moans again . Namjoon stop fucked as he want to know what Yn will do .

Yn moved her pussy up and down , forced Namjoon to move his dick . Her head still on the back , pleasuring .

"Daddy m-move it please ." She said , still moving her pussy .

"No . You're so naughty huh ?"

"Fuck p-please move it ." She touched his ass as she still moving her pussy .

Namjoon that feel pleasure of her touched quickly moved his dick hardly but his naughty hand was playing with her clit .

"Daddy , daddy ! Arghhh fuck fuck !" She cum on his dick make he smirked happily .

"Yes , more . Cum ." He whispered .

"Arghhh fuck daddy !!"

"I love you , Kim Yn ."

End