Chapter 6

She was making a coffee and thinking about Namjoon . She sigh softly . "Married ."

Suddenly she heard main door was opened make her tears dropped .

"Baby ? I'm home ." She heard Namjoon's voice as Namjoon closed the door and put his bag on the dinner table .

"Baby ? Yn ? Where are you ?"

"Yah ! You're here ." Namjoon smiled as he run and hug Yn from back softly . "Hey , what are you doing ? Coffee ?" Namjoon said but he wrinkled his forehead suddenly . "Baby ?" He pulled Yn looked at him .

"Y-Yah who hurt you ?!" He wiped her tears quickly .

"What are we doing here ?" She asked slowly .

"I'm working , sweetheart ." He answer .

"Who Aunie ?"

"Yn - She - I-I don't know ."

"Lie ." Her tears flowing .

"Hey don't cry ! Yah !"

"I asked you who's Aunie ?!" She shouted .

"Baby , she's no one !"

"Lying ! Why you didn't tell me..." Her voice was low at the end of the sentence .

"Baby -"

"You're married..."

Namjoon quickly hold her hand and rub it softly . "Sweetheart , listen first . Let me explain ."

"You lie to me , Kim Namjoon !"

"Yn -"

"You got a son ! Eddy !"

"Baby -"

She stopped and crying in front of him . "Baby - hey ." He hug Yn tightly . "I love you . Alright ? Let me explain it please ?"

"Let me go ." She pushed Namjoon and walked leaving him but he grabbed her arm .

"What , Kim Namjoon ?! What ?!"

"Baby , listen !"

"I was loving you for 3 years , Kim Namjoon ! Hoping we're married , loving you like a fools , leave everyone for you and you prove it to me that I make a big mistake !" Finally she scolded him . Her tears non stop flowing .

"Jeon Yn , listen first ! Let me explained ! Please . I don't want to lose you . Alright ?"

"I leave Jimin , Taehyung and Yoongi for you . I leave my bestfriends for you . I leave my brother at Seoul , for you . W-Why y-you n-never tell me ? Y-You're married . I'm seriously in love with you , Namjoon . I-I'm alone , I just have you ."

"Yn -" Namjoon just want to said but she cut .

"I'm leaving to Seoul back ." She hit his shoulder with her shoulder and leave her . Namjoon's tears flowing after he heard that .

"Yn...You should l-let me explain..." He said slowly . Yn hear it but she ignored . Namjoon walked to Yn and pulled her hand .

"Princess , listen . You're not alone . I'm here loving you . Infinity , sweetheart . Please ? Forgive me ? Stay here with me ?" His tears non stop flowing .

"I swear , I love you . P-Please ." Namjoon hug her tightly .

"N-Namjoon...Let me go ."

"N-No ."

"Let me go , Kim Namjoon ."

"I said no ! Y-You should know that I fucking love you . Please . We're promise to married after you graduated ."