Chapter 4

"Yah oppa please ." Yn follow him that walking to his closet .

"For what , Jeon Yn ? Running away from me again ?" He replied .

"No ! I swear ! You didn't believe Namjoon ?" She stared at him make him sigh . The clothes that he take , he put it back and looked at Yn slowly .

"I don't want to lose you okay ? Mom and dad asked me to take care of you before they passed away . I almost lose you before but not now ." He rub her cheek .

"Jungkook , that time I was so stress and you mad at me , scolded me without any reason . I'm not even mature that time . Please ?"

Jungkook sigh softly again and rub her hair . "Okay , go . Be happy okay , dear ?"

"Seriously ?!" Yn shouted , happy with his answer .

"But -" He said make Yn's smile disappear . "Update me everyday ." He warn make Yn smile again . She hug Jungkook as Jungkook smile and hug his sister back .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hyung , you serious ?!" Taehyung said in loud tone .

"Yes I am . I'm taking her to Busan tomorrow ." He replied .

"What if she know the truth ?" Jin asked worriedly .

"I'm planning I will tell her but not this time . I'm taking her to Busan because I can't leave her alone here . And I also want to see Eddy ." Namjoon massage his own head suddenly .

"Namjoon - you're serious with your decision ?" Appa asked .

"About ?"

"Loving her ?"

"Yes . I know Yn different ! She will never leave me . I love her so much , Appa ."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Busan

"Is this our room ?!" Yn shouted and run to balcony , looking at the view happily . Namjoon smiled looked at Yn and put the bag down . He walked to Yn that busy smiling looked at the view as he hug Yn from back .

"Do you like it baby ?"

Yn looked at Namjoon and nod quickly . Namjoon laughed and kiss her cheek . "I know you love beach . Because of that I find the hotel that near to the beach ." He hug Yn tightly .

"Thank -" Yn didn't finished her sentence , Namjoon cut it .

"I love you ."

"And I love you too ."

"No . I said , I love you . More than you thought . I will do anything for you , anything ." Namjoon closed his eyes and hug Yn tightly .

"I know Namjoonie . Don't worry ." Yn try to break the hug but Namjoon hug her more tight .

"Don't leave me . Don't get closer to another guy . Please ." His tears flowing slowly .

"Namjoon , listen ! He just my - staff !"

"Staff ?! Fucking you on our bed ! Staff ?!"

Suddenly his old story comes on his mind make he hug Yn more tight .

"Hey , Joonie...You hug me so tight , babe ." Yn said softly .

"Promise to me you're not gonna leave me !" He said try to hold his voice .

Yn that notice his voice , turn to Namjoon without breaking the hug . "Hey , Joonie . Yah why you crying ?!" Yn wiped his tears as Namjoon open his eyes . Namjoon smiled with a pain and hug Yn again .