HONEST

y'all imma be honest.

I gave up on this in case you couldn't tell 😭😭
But IM back.

Problem

I don't want the story to be about five anymore 😭😭

My love is aims at Ben and now I be sad!

Would you guys read my Ben story if I made one. Lmao.

Imma try to finish this one. At least season one.

My writing style has also changed drastically. I want to be able to go back and fix it.

I am half tempted to make a Ben story thoe. Literally already have it all planned and everything.

If I was to do it thoe I'd write chapters first and publish them weekly. I learned to write that way and make things so much easier.

But seriously I'm so sorry and I can't find it in me to delete the story cause it's popular and I love you guys for continuously voting. But man did I forget everything!

I will try to finish season one. And than hopefully you guys would maybe like to read my Ben story. Idk yet if I want to follow the show because that's what really seems to be the problem. Having to watch the show and repeat it basically. I want you guys to get new things. Stuff you haven't read or seen. Maybe the book will go with the show but the least you'll get is some stories before the show starts.

But yeah! Your feedback is always welcomed and I could really use it! As stated I'll try my best to write some chapters. It will be a hard change because of my writing style but nothing too serious. I might make it biweekly as well once I get a few chapters done.

But as always! Thank you for sticking and continuously reading! I started writing this when season one of the umbrella academy came out and it was getting popular! Thanks to season 3 maybe ben's character is gonna get more attention cause I can't find that many books out for him!

Please tell me if you guys want that story! Thank you and be sure to vote and comment!