D A R K S I D E

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

  THE DAY WAS beautiful, that much she could tell. She took in a breath and felt the cool breeze billow around her hair. 

"You're calm." The young girl's mother told her. 

"You haven't been like this for a while." The girl only gave a hard smile, forcing her eyes down, looking around to see where she was walking. 

As they began to cross the street, as a teen boy seemed to be storming out from the building across the street. He began to walk in the opposite direction, when suddenly he vanished. 

An old man came out of the building, followed by a couple of other teens, looking out towards where the other boy had disappeared from. The girl suddenly felt nauseous, a burning feeling crawling up her chest. 

"Ana?" Her mother asked, worried when Ana began to make a pained face. She let out a yelp, looking down to her legs, noticing the stain on her jeans spread. 

She fell to her knees, letting out a pained yelled. The older man in front of the building turned to her, the kids following his gaze. He let out a 'hmph' at her blood stained pants, coming to realization maybe she was having a miscarriage. As he began to ascend the stairs to the mansion, Klaus spoke, keeping him from going in. 

"Her stomach is moving." Klaus said in horror, watching the ladies stomach grow and move fast. Reginald halted in his steps, turning to look at the young girl, crying on the floor. 

"Allison, call an abulance." He told the curly haired girl. Her and the siblings quickly rushed inside to get to the phone. 

"Help! Please! Help, something is wrong!" The woman holding the girl cried, yelling more when her daughter's stomach moved unholy. 

"Please, help." The lady asked Reginald, crying hysterically. He looked down at the girl who was groaning in the mist of her crying. "Please.." she whimpered.

"The ambulance is on the way. You'll be fine." Reginald told the girl, not knowing if it was true. All he needed to know was that this thing was to be born. 

When the abulance took the girl and her mother, Sir Reginald took immediate action to follow the girl to the hospital and see what might've been wrong. How on earth could a young girl, who he saw walking across the street with a normal stomach, suddenly start bleeding and grown to the size of a watermelon. It was as if what had happened in '83 was happening again. Either way, he had to see the baby.

Entering the hospital was almost like entering a funeral home. The feeling of death crawling up their arms and the strong smell of cleaning products, as if to hide away the pain and sufferage. The old man walked to the front desk, asking quietly for the woman who had came in with a suppose miscarriage.