R E M N A N T

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

16 YEARS AGO, Number 5 of the Hargreeves siblings went against his fathers orders not to time jump. In the process he ended in the future and was considered missing in the present time.

Anastasia Demitrious was 2 months pregnant when she thought she had a miscarriage with her first child. Though what actually happened was in the process of Number Five going missing, some force caused Anastasia to go into a way too early labor. Though what made it even more odd was the baby was born healthy. She weighed normal size and seemed to be doing well.

But it seemed as if the little babe wouldn't wake up. When she was born she cried to signify she was alive but afterwards it was as if she was in a sleep, comatose almost. The only thing keeping doctors from thinking she'd die was that everything seemed normal. Her brain activity was working, her muscles would twitch, and her eyes moved behind her lids. She was living but couldn't seem to wake up.

The Eccentric billionaire Reginald Hargreeves was a witness to the young mother going into labor in the middle of the day. When it was revealed that Anastasia had died during child birth, Reginald concluded that no one wanted the sleeping baby. Her family thought of her as a creature from the devil with the way she was born. So he took the helpless infant in. Brought her home to the other 6 kids in the academy.

All the teens looked at her oddly, seeing as Reginald didn't seem like the kind to like kids much, not after them. Something began to happen to the 6 children. They began to hear a voice. It was small and soft. As if the person was trying to speak after so long. And when it hit the 7 year mark of Number Five missing, the kids realized the little voice in their head was the orphan baby, that was born as a miracle.

The anomaly that is known as Remnant is outstanding to the Hargeeves children. Especially Number Five when he returned from his time in the future and realized the person he met in the future is not the same girl he sees now.

  / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

R e m n a n t
Super Asleep

The vessel of the creators

------------[]-----------

S o n g

What's up Danger? // Blackway featuring Black Caviar

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

D i s c l a i m e r

The Usual. All Credits go to Netflix for The Umbrella Academy. Just going to advise more on the story before reading. Yes, Remanant is actually 16 and older then Five. But Aiden is actually 15 so I'm going to put his age at 15 not 13 so it's less of an age gap. No its not about "mature-ness" in the story because there will be none. Just made it less of a gap. Also there won't be much of a romance between Five and Ramnant, its more of a " im meeting a girl for the first time and starting to feel things " because Five was alone for so long and never had actual feeling for a human being. He doesn't know how to experience real physical contact. He did 'love' Dolores but he doesn't know what being held and having skin contact feels like with a person. So more so the story focuses on both Five and Remanant finding out these things.