B U R Y A F R I E N D

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Hey can you go any faster?" Luther asked, pushing forward to the front of the car from the back.

"Ask me again, and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter." Five threatened.

Ana felt dizzy, something invading her body as she shuddered. She let out a moan, a pounding headache filling her. Her head began to swell, feeling as though something was intruding and trying to disturb her. She groaned louder, Luther and Diego turning to their sister who was sat in the middle of them.

"Ana?"

"Five. Drive faster." Ana moaned out, but before any of them could say anything, a portal formed and she fell through her seat, ending up in the cabin Allison and Vanya had been in.

"Ana!" Vanya screamed just as - closed the door and shoved her out.

"Allison!" Ana cried, feeling the red liquid start to touch her fingers.

"Stop talking!" She told Allison, hands moving to her throat to heal her. "I'm trying! Creator please! Help me!"

She let go of Allison, hands moving to her head as she screamed in agonizing pain. Her head was thumping, eyes flashing with bright lights as mystical beings invaded her brain.

"What's-What's going on!" Ana cried, feeling as though something was being pulled from her.

She opened a rift! They are trying to stop you! They are pulling me! Ana! You have to tell them!

Her arm shot out without wanting to, a portal forming as their home came into view.

"Let me go!" Ana screamed, crying out louder as something snapped and she suddenly fell in the dark. "Ah!"

"Allison! No!" Luther cried as he shoved the door open, the rest of the boys rushing in.

"Ana." Klaus whispered, going to hug his sister who was on the floor and holding her head.

"I tried! I tried! They wouldn't let me." She continued to cry, sobbing in Klaus's arms. "I can't-I can't feel the creator!"

"The portal!" Ana told Luther. "Pull her through! We have to get her to Grace and Pogo! She's still alive."

The man quickly picked up Allison and got up to go through the portal left over by Ana.

"I don't think she's breathing!" Luther shouted, rushing to put her on the medical table.

"If we don't get her on the table she's gonna die." Five told them. Grace and Pogo rushed in, the two looking at each other before moving to help Allison. They all crowded around the table, trying to help Grace and get her what she needed.