I M M O R T A L S

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The area held no color; the world black an white, something Ana could finally see. It was obvious were they were, at least the place Klaus think they might be. Ana already knew what it was, judging by the area and greyscale. This was the place Hargreeves created to stay after his death. And Klaus was invited in.

"Ana? What are you doing here?" Klaus asked and got off the floor to dust himself off. "Looks like you finally are sober. What a change." Ana's voice was auto tuned, the pitch deeper then his normal sisters voice. Klaus concluded this wasn't Ana. "Who are you?"

"I am the Creator of Humans. I also created you and your siblings." Minus Vanya, but he obviously couldn't say that. "You're the thing inside Ana? You talk like a teenager."

"Yeah well, when you're creations do stupid shit, you tend to be sarcastic with them." A bell began to ring down the path. Both bodies turned to see a girl Ana's age riding a bike up to them. 'Ana' crossed her arms and made an annoyed expression at the person. Looks like Hargreeves is a firm believer.

"Hello?" Klaus begins, waving lamely to the little girl. 'Ana's' face stayed monotone, waiting for the words of the being in front of them.

"Almost didn't see you there. You blend right in with how pale you are. They don't have sun down there?"

"Down there? Where are we?" Klaus asked, his gaze looking down at 'Ana'.

"Where do you think?" The girl answered.

"I'm not sure. I'm agnostic, so-"

"Doesn't matter, Klaus. Where do we need to go?" 'Ana' asked the girl.

"Oh, creator. I didn't see you there."

"Yes, hello Father of Jesus. Just point us in the right direction and we will be on way." She exclaimed, her sarcasm showing.

"He can't stay here. To be blunt, I don't like him." Little girl god told the creator.

"Me neither," Klaus whispered to himself. "Wait a minute, aren't you suppose to love all of us?"

"What gave you that idea? I need you to pick and choose. You just don't rub me the right way."

"Wait you made us? You made me?" Klaus interrupted the 'holy man'.

"I made everything-" the girl looked over at 'Ana', who gave her a deadpanned looked, clearly done with his ego.

"Times flying, Klaus. We have to go." Ana stated, not waiting for the girl to finish. She pushed Klaus towards the shack that was resting in front of a water tower.

"Dave." Klaus smiles at 'Ana' and rushed ahead. The grass that grew in front were more like weeds, but they still threaded ahead.

"Nice seeing you creator!" 'God' waves hoping to rid of them soon.