N A T U R A L

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

ANA SPENT THE rest of the day doing simple things. They were everyday mundane chores and hygiene cleaning but to Ana it felt so refreshing. She took a bubble bath with Grace hovering outside the door to make sure Ana was being careful. After finishing her bath/shower, grace took the liberty of putting Ana's hair in two french braids, the ends reaching mid-back.

"When you want, I can cut your hair, Ana." Grace told the girl. Ana only felt along the intricate design in the braids, shrugging.

"Maybe later. I'm still getting used to the feeling of my hair." She told Grace. The droid smiled and walked to the door. Allison gave her a small smile when she passed, a bunch of fabrics in her arms.

"Um....I got you some old clothes I thought you'd might like." Allison stated and went to sit on the bed next to Ana. She turned to face Allison and felt around the material.

"I don't exactly know the first thing about fashion." Ana told her shyly. "The creator kinda just skipped over telling me those kinds of things." She added with a laugh, telling Allison about the voices in her head. She only tilted her head not knowing what The Creator was.

"The Creator is pretty self explanatory. It created everything," Ana began. "Well helped create everything that is." She explained with a shrug.

"I got that much." Allison laughed, causing Ana to smile.

"Yeah it's pretty complex and defused in my head. I learned to deal with it." The curly haired girl nodded and went through the clothing.

"Here," Allison told Ana, handing over a stretchy and soft material. "I don't have much regular clothing left over from the move. I'll go and find you more soon, so don't worry." She also gave Ana a t-shirt the was a little bit too big for her body.

"The shirt was Ben's. I'm sure he won't mind." Allison said with a small smile. Ana only held the t-shirt closer to her, trying to catch the fading scent of Ben.

"How's Claire?" Ana whispered, trying to change the subject from Ben. Allison was startled by the question wondering how she knew about Claire, but then realizing this girl can literally see anything she wanted.

"She's-" Allison paused. "OK. I miss her." She finished in a strangled voice. Ana felt the wave of guilt and depression move through her and she suddenly moved over to hold Allison's hand.

"She'll always love you, Allison. No matter what you're her mom." Ana comforted her, the older girl giving her a smile.

"Thanks, Ana." Allison sniffled and gave the girl a hug. "You can change on your own right?" Allison laughed, not knowing how Ana being blind worked.