B R O K E N P E O P L E

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

BEING ALONE WASN'T something Ana was used to. She had constant voices in her head, whether she had been listening in on their thoughts or just a passer-by. When Luther left, it was as if it had gone quiet and she was alone. The other voices didn't make the loneliness go away, like that of the Hargreeves siblings. They were her family, and it was odd to not know how they felt or if they were ok. She was alone, and that was something she did not like. Sure she had Grace and Pogo and Sir Hargreeves, but Grace was an android and the men didn't speak to her like the others had.

She was able to talk to them about things and learn more about the outside world with stories from all of them. In the 10 years after finding out what Ana was capable of, the perspective of all the sibling changed, as did Ana's. She missed the constant bickering between Diego and Luther. She missed Klaus being obnoxious with his music and randomness. She missed when Allison would talk to her about the latest celebrity gossip. And oh, how she missed when Vanya played the violin. She missed it all. Though she knew it was better for them to leave, no matter how much she didn't want them to.

Sleeping wasn't easy anymore, the constant nightmares that plagued her of the nearing future. It became hard, so she kept herself in the astro-plane to keep from dreaming. Being trapped in you're own mind isn't the ideal thing to have. It was hard to leave for her with no one to keep her out of it. When certain things became too hard she had no other choice but to sleep to see what the universe had in store for her world. 

It seemed normal almost, the day went on like every other lonely day, but Ana knew differently. Her body laid on the bed, but her spirit was pacing the room in a fast manor. She was thinking to herself on how to get the attention of Pogo or Grace. Anything to prevent what was to happen that day. She finally grew frustrated and flicked her wrist, a little snow globe Vanya had given her was flung across the room. The noise was enough to startle her, but also give her an idea. 

With an angry grunt, she began to move her hands throwing more things around the room. She was frustrated no one was hearing the crashing noises, her strength deteriorating due to her using two abilities at once. Just as she was about to give up from exhaustion, Pogo had entered the room, ducking as one final object was thrown to the wall.

"Ana." Pogo said and hobbled over to the girl on the bed. Before Ana could return to her body, across the hall Grace was leaving a bedroom with a cup. Ana knew that room to be Reginald's. Her breathing became hard, her lungs closing.

She knew the beginning had started, even if she did try to prevent it. She wasn't able to tell anyone, though she found a way to prevent them from happening. Though it seems as if she may have just been too late. With one last look at Grace as she came to check on Ana's unconscious body, her eyes drooped, her mind slowly attaching back with her spirit.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°