B O H E M I A N R H A P S O D Y

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

HAVING KNOWN THE siblings since birth, made it easy to know how they felt. And seeing them now, feeling what they felt, it was one of the toughest things Ana had ever felt. She wanted to cry from how much pressure was on her shoulders. She knew they had always held loath towards certain things but the most she ever felt was towards each other and the academy. And Ana wanted it gone.

It was a rare, special moment that the siblings grew out of their sour moods. A soft sound vibrated from what Ana knew to be Luther's bedroom. One of the many old songs they listened to when they were teens was playing, and slowly she could feel the pressure lifting, her body feeling weightless.

With a smile on her face, she materialized herself to the foyer, where Vanya danced to herself, a feeling of calm washing over Ana. She closed her eyes, soaking in the feeling, knowing it had been a while since she felt this light. Looking to her right, she rushed to the closed doors of the living room, passing through and watching as Diego danced to himself, not knowing she was watching. 

She rushed around the house, stopping to watch each of the siblings enjoy themselves. Klaus feeling content with himself. Allison smiling at the peace she felt in her room. And Luther trying his best to move around his bedroom, which was much smaller then what he remembered it to be. 

Ana felt giddy, a laughing leaving her lips. Spreading her arms out, she twirled the best she could, trying to mimic what you would call dancing. One by one, the sibling all started to smile, feeling as if they were kids again, knowing Ana was feeling happy as well.

Though all good things seemed to come to end as soon as thunder struck outside. While the others stopped dancing, Ana collapsed to the floor, her breathing becoming rigid.  Everyone rushed past her and to the outside courtyard while she slowly looked down at her hands. They seemed to fade, becoming a blur. She pushed herself to the window, to seeing where the light was coming from.

Her breath got caught in her throat when she saw the worm hole that was forming outside. "Ana!" Looking back down the hallway, Ana saw Pogo rush into her room, watching as things flew into the hallway. The noise of things hitting the wall and floor reaching her ears.

Flashing into her room, an object flew through her body, startling her for a moment. She looked up shocked at what was happening. Her body was floating off the bed, things swirling around her. The dresser began to lift and the bed sheets began to get pulled off the bed. Looking towards the window one last time, she saw a body begin to form in the worm hole, the figure forming from an old man to a boy.

"Ahh!" Ana screamed before her world suddenly became dark, just as the body landed on the ground outside.

Pogo yelped as he ducked from all the things falling around the room, the dresser making a loud thunk on the floor. Just as the last thing hit the floor, the girl suddenly came falling onto her bed, Pogo rushing to check if she was fine. Her hair was sprawled around her face from the fall. Pogo moved it away to check her face and any signs of breathing.