J U S T L I K E F I R E

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

The sun continued to shine an Ana's body, causing her to rub at her skin from the heat she wasn't used to. The air seemed cleaner then she was use to in the city, the grass a bright green, so she been told.

Where are we? She asked the creator, still looking around the area.

1955, pop up the answer immediately in her head. Five and the Handler were walking ahead of her as she took a look around.

"If things work out here, you could potentially make a fine successor, Five." The Handler said, making Ana's face scrunch up. With a light bounce to her steps, she quickly caught up to Five to grab a hold of his suit, as to not stray too far from both of them.

Ask about the family; they need to be safe. Ana told Five who looked back at her. He gripped onto her hand that was hanging onto his jacket and pulled it into his.

"I'd like to discuss the logistics of my family's safety at your earliest convenience, as well as a body replacement." Ana made a face towards Five and scoffed. He only clenched her hand for a few seconds as to warn her.

"Such chutzpah. It's refreshing, I'll admit. Slow down, Five all in good times." Ana followed behind Five and made a face of disgust towards the Handler's way of speaking to Five. As if she was attracted to him. Of course, Five is way older then his body lets on, but his body is still 15.

"In fact, now that you have decided to work for us, we have all the time in the world." She adds and walks towards a hallway with a door at the end. The small room in front says the Briefcase room and Ana immediately gets ideas on how to get Five out. "The commission works in support of a delicate balance between the time line of events and man kinds free will."

"It's not much of a free will if they will all just die in the end. Why go through all the trouble, just to kill them all." Ana frowns catching the rest of the conversation. Five and the Handler turn towards her.

"I forgot we brought you along." The Handler says with a fake smile. She quickly turns to a lady walking by and grabs onto her arm. "This is Ms. Anastasia or Hennessey as we know her, please take her to the room the other one is in." Ana makes a face and quickly turns to Five.

"What are you doing? We didn't discuss putting Ana in a cell." Five says stopping the lady from taking her. "She is not going to a cell. We just have to make sure she is secure from causing any disruption for both you and the rest of the commission." Five was about to protest but Ana quickly grabs a hold of his arm.

"Go. I'll keep a link between us open to tell you what I come up with. Anything that happens I will be able to see in your head." Ana quickly whispers to him. Five lets out a grunt and turns back to the Handler.

"Lets go." Ana tells them, and the lady is quick to pull her along. Be careful, Five. She says before she leaves from his sights. Five gives her a longing look with frowned eyebrows causing the Handler to smirk.

"I see you have grown a liking to Hennessey, Five." She says with a light chuckle. Five quickly turns around to glare at her.

"Her name is Anastasia. Learn your mistake."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•