C h e n (cute) part 1

"That's so cute!!" Your best friend, Che Seon squealed as she unfolded the shirt from the pile.

"Yah! If you like it then actually buy it instead of making me refold it a billion times." You said.

"Ugh! If I could buy every outfit in this store, I would have done it a long time ago." Che Seon replied.

"Then why don't you." You asked.

"Pabo! Do you think that money grows on trees!?" She demanded.

"Obviously not. If it did then I wouldn't have been working here after school everyday." You said.

Che Seon nodded her head in agreement.

The new song 'catch me if you can' by SNSD started to play.

(A/N you guys really have to watch the video it's amazing^^linked above!!)

Che Seon started to sing the song and you started to dance.

Since you were a talented dancer and a fast learner you already knew the steps.

"I'm going to find my heart.... My heart.... Catch me if you can." You both sang.

You flawlessly did the steps with your hair swaying as you danced.

As far as you knew the store didn't have anyone else but you and Che Seon.

But little did you know that EXO was under the same roof as you..

Chen's POV

"Do you hear that?" Kai asked me.

We all quieted down and heard singing.

It sounded like two girls- with beautiful voices- singing SNSD's new song.

"They sound amazing." Lay said.

We all nodded in agreement.

We followed to voices and hid behind a rack of clothes.

"...catch me if you can." They both sang.

One of them who was wearing the store's employee shirt danced on beat with perfect movements.

"I'm going to find my heart, my heart, my heart. I'm going to find my heart.. Catch me if you can." The employee girl sang.

I saw that the back of her shirt said ______ on it, which was probably her name.

"You guys are amazing!!" Chanyeol exclaimed when the song ended.

_____ screeched and fell on her butt.

"OMO! Are you okay?" I asked as I rushed towards her and helped her up.

I didn't see her face till now, but now that I don't- her face is the prettiest face I have ever seen.

Is this girl the definition of perfection or what? I thought.

Her eyes widened.

"Y- your EXO." She said.

We nodded and bowed.

"You guys were amazing! I've never seen someone dance like that before!" Lay said.

_______ blushed and bowed her thanks.

"Your pretty..." I accidentally said out loud.

Her cheeks turned red, she opened her mouth to say something but closed it again.

"Oh! S-s-sorry.." I grumbled.

"Your her bias!" Her friend suddenly said.

______ whipped around and glared at her friend.

"Yah, Ahn Che Seon! Do you not know how to keep your mouth shut!?" ____ demanded.

She turned back around and pointed at Kyungsoo.

"She likes you the most!" ______ said.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he smiled.

When _____ looked back at me she noticed my smile.

The girl that I probably fell in love with at first sight likes me back.

"You guys seriously should try out for SM's audition. We'll even help you out when the judges choose." Baekyun said.

"But I have a feeling that they won't need it." Sehun said.

And that is where it all began.