C h e n (cute) part 2

EXO helped you for months to help you in your audition.

"You need to pop and then lock." Kai instructed.

You nodded and did, Kai smiled at you as a reward.

You noticed Chen glaring at Kai as he watched the two of you.

It was probably every girl's dream to have EXO talk to you.

You still couldn't believe that this was real life.

Later, it was Chen's turn to help you with vocals.

"Sure you still don't want Kai to help you with your dancing?" Chen asked, jealousy weaving through his voice.

"Can you keep a secret?" You asked.

Chen didn't reply, so you took that as a yes.

"I honestly was trying to do my best in dance so that I could come to vocals sooner than later. And I purposely mess up when you teach me, not because you aren't a good teacher, but because I want to hear you say my name. I want to hear you scold me, because it makes me think you care about me. I've liked you since the beginning of your debut. You made me fall for you- from your dancing, your voice, your smile, your laugh, your adorable cheekbones. I always thought they were for me, no one else." The words rushed out of you like a waterfall.

You immediately stopped yourself, mumbled sorry, and scattered to get up from you seat.

That's when you noticed that Chen had grabbed your hand.

He gently tugged you towards him, making you sit on his lap.

"I love you. I love you so much. I hated seeing you smile at another guy. I still remember when I first saw you two years ago at a fan meet up. I remembered every detail of you. From your pink shirt, to your shorts, to your hair that was in a braid and how it was pink dip dyed. Yo how you had no makeup but you were no doubt the prettiest girl in the room. How your smile looked so innocent..."

You interrupted him by kissing him.

You were kissing your idol.

You were kissing the guy you had a crush on the day you laid eyes on him.

He said he loved you, and you loved him.

...............

It was the day of auditions, you were jumping because you were nervous.

Chen hugged you and laughed.

"You have nothing to worry about Jagi..." He said.

You smiled and took in the scent of his shirt.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you more." Chen replied.

"Impossible."

"Impossible that I can love you?" Chen asked innocently.

You shook your head, "Nevermind."

"_______ please come in." A woman said.

You walked into the room and turned to see Chen blow a kiss to you.

-3 months after auditions-

Dear Ms._______,
We are honored to inform you that you have been accepted to SM Town. You will start to practice with your new members next week in a provided apartment flat. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
SM Town Entertainment

You felt like you couldn't breathe.

You immediately grabbed your phone and called EXO.

"I GOT IN. YOU GUYS. I GOT ACCEPTED AND IM JOINING NEXT WEEK. I CANT BELIEVE IT. I ACTUALLY GOT IN!!" You screamed into your phone.

All of EXO was already yelling in happiness for you.

........ 10 months later.

Your band Soar was now very famous in all of Korea.

I need you here,
Hold me close.
You're the air that keeps me alive.
You're all I need.
All I want.
All my heart needs is your love.

You sang as your fans screamed your name and held up signs and glow sticks.

After the concert, you waved and bowed to all your fans.

Your five member girl band all hugged each other and waved farewell to the audience.

You all collapsed backstage in the green room.

People helped you guys take off your makeup, and costumes.

"I'm so tired." Groaned Yura.

"Everyone is." Lulu, the leader replied.

"Uma, you okay?" You asked the youngest member of the group, she nodded.

"How about you, _____? How are things with you and Jongdae?" Hi Joung asked.

You and Chen haven't been able to talk as much since his comeback.

And when you guys do talk, you both were exhausted.

You gulped when she said his name.

"We haven't talked in a while, I don't know what he's up to. I just wish we weren't so busy all the time." You said.

"We are doing everything for our fans, not ourselves." Lulu sighed, everyone nodded.

Uma gasped, "_____, you have to see this!"

You walked over and looked over at Uma's phone, you felt your heart skip a beat.

Krystal from f(x) and Chen from EXO are dating!? The two have been seen in multiple locations from the movie theaters, restaurants and even their flats! Rumor has that Kim Jongdae was in a relationship with _____ from SOAR some time ago. But it seems that the adored idol has moved on! We love to see when our idols are in love! Jongdae and Krystal forever!!

You felt like your heart was shattered to pieces.

The phone dropped out of your quivering hands, your phone started to vibrate.

"That little! He- he.. He says it's over..." Hi Joung said.

You fell to the ground and stared at the carpet, you couldn't think or move.

You felt like dying.

Like you had no one.

......... 4 months later

You and the rest of SOAR walked through the airport.

People screamed your names and started singing your songs.

You waved, bowed, and blew kisses, telling the fans you loved them.

You froze when you saw EXO stand a few feet away from you.

Chen looked at you right in the eye.

Yura nudged you and you got to your senses, he dumped you.

No turning back, he had his chance and he lost it.

His loss, not yours.

You smile again and bow towards your fans.

Completely ignoring Chen.

It secretly broke your heart to do such a thing.

You loved him and you always will.
............

Gahhhhhh! I don't know if I should do a part three or not!? Comment if you do... Finals are coming up next week. Save meh😭. Studying for finals suck. And I hate doing such a thing. Thank you all for reading!!!!!

@aleenaexo