C h a n y e o l (happy)

I felt kisses along my neck as I woke up. I giggled and slightly pushed him away. Him- the love of my life, Chanyeol.

"Oppa, stop" I laughed. He mumbled no and held me closer. I started to feel nauseous.

"O-oppa." I gasped. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. Chanyeol held my hair away from my face as I retched.

"Are you okay!? Babe!?" Chanyeol asked worriedly.

I gasped and sat down on the floor.

"Babe?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm okay." I whispered.

"When did you last get your period?" He asked me. My head snapped up and I looked at him surprise.

"Last month wh-" I froze.

"No." I gasped. Chanyeol jumped up and ran to the drawers. He pulled out a box.

"Here." he said. I looked at the box. It was a pregnancy test.

"You've had this?" I asked.

"I told you when we got married that I want to have 20 kids with you." He said and winked.

I took the test and Chanyeol started to pace.

"Is it don't yet?" He asked.

"We have to wait 10 minutes, it's only been 3." I said.

"....How about now." He asked.

"Nope." I answered.

"Now?"

"Nu uh."

"Probably now right?"

"Chanyeol!" I groaned.

I looked over.

"It's ready!" I said. I froze, and took a deep breath.

"No. No no no no no. It's okay, we can try again..." Chanyeol started to say. I burst out laughing, then laughed harder at my husband's confused face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Babe?" He asked.

"Two babes now." I said, smiling. Chanyeol lifted me up into his arms and spun me around in happiness.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He cried.

"You're welcome you're welcome you're welcome!" I cried back.

We smiled and went downstairs to call up our family and friends to tell the good news.