S u h o (cute)

So this is a weird one but... I still hope that you guys like it, love you all! 😘😘
...........
School. Pretty much the worst place I could ever imagine being. Why do I waste me time here?

I have straight A's.

I'm known all around the school.

I'm the captain of the girls' swimming team.

And me being me I was stressed about finals, anyway it was time for practice, many people liked to watch us practice boys liked- more like loved- to watch the girls, especially me swim..

Those perverts...

"Okay girls, line up. ____, you're first."

I stood up on the stool and slipped my goggles on.

I took a deep breath, I heard cheers and whistles from the boys when we bent down.

I rolled my eyes, do those immature boys have nothing else to do for a living?

Coach blowed the whistle- I was off like a bullet, I pumped my arms through the water and kicked me legs, I dove under water so that I would swim faster.

I made it to the end, I flipped and swam back.

As usual, you beat everyone on the team- my record was the hardest for everyone to beat.

"You did great out there." Someone said.

I smiled, knowing who it was.

"Thanks Suho, I honestly can't wait for your game tomorrow! Fighting!" I said I hugged him.

He stiffened "Um.."

"What haven't you ever been hugged before?" I teased.

He blushed "Ya! Yes, I have been hugged before but-but. Aish never mind."

I laughed.

"Hey. So um, I've liked you for a long time and I was wondering--"

"Yes!" I replied

"What?" Suho asked

"Yes. No matter the question yes. Because you have no idea how long I have liked you for." I say.

"Omo?! Really!?" He asked happily. I nodded.
.............

I took a deep breath.

*whistle*

Jump

I pumped my arms through the water

I kicked my legs

I dove to go faster

Flip

*whistle*

I won.

Suho ran to hug me, I smiled and hugged him back.

"Ready for our date?" He asked me.

"More than ready." I reply with a smile.

"I love you, ______. I love you more than all the stars in the sky.

"I love you Suho. And that's a lot of love, but, stars explode and die off, I promise you my love for you will never die." I say and pecked him in the cheek.

And you all lived happily ever after.
.............
Yup.

There it is.

Hope you all enjoyed!

Also sorry that I couldn't which you all Happy Holidays!

I am so busy and my finals are coming after my break.

So I have been studying and I've been trying to complete all of my projects I have due the week I go back to school.

Love you all and also-

I'm trying to update more often so expect that.

😘😘 kisses aleena.xo