S e h u n (cute/romantic)

You are drunk.

Your ex boyfriend cheated on you for another girl that used to go to college with you.

"Y/n, don't do this to yourself. You deserve much better." Your best friend Hanna said.

"Stop saying shit, Hanna. When I started dating Matthew you said he was the only one that deserved me. I deserved a little cheating bitch." You say as you take another shot and slam the glass down on the bar table.

Hanna's face didn't look hurt at all because she knew you were drunk and when she was drunk, she has said things much worse than what you have said.

"Listen to me y/n this isn't good for you, you hear me?" Hanna said.

"I'm a model. I was the best when we were in college. About ten boys a day used to ask to go out with me. Look at me Han- I'm the dream girl. You can't get anything better than me." You said before downing the whole bottle of beer.

"Excuse me ma'am, are you alright you don't look okay." A man said behind you.

You turned around and saw the handsomest guy you have ever laid eyes on.

Your mouth dropped open, but you quickly recovered.

"I'm fine. I think. Yeah, I'm fine. Wait- nope nevermind." You said.

"Y/n come on, let's go home. It's getting late-" Hanna started but you didn't hear the rest because you passed out.

-the next day-

You woke up with the sun shining down your face.

You sat up and saw that you were in a very elegant, rich looking room.

"This is so not my apartment." You grumbled.

The comforters was soft and smelled like roses, they were white with gold little swirls here and there.

The walls were white and there was an expensive looking crystal chandelier that was hung in the middle of the room.

You laid in a canopy bed, and there were ceiling to floor windows with white sheer curtains.

The whole room's theme was white and gold.

You heard the door open you jumped up out of the bed.

And saw it was the guy from the bar.

He looked up and smiled at you.

"Good, you're awake." He said.

"Um, where am I?" You ask.

"Oh how rude of me, I'm Oh Sehun, but my friends call me Sehun."

Your eyes widen.

"Oh Sehun. You're the Oh Sehun?" You ask.

"Is there any other? And you are?" He replied.

"Right, sorry. I'm -your full name-"

"Beautiful name." Sehun said.

You blushed "Thank you."

"Do you want some new clothes to wear y/n?" Sehun asked.

"Huh?" You looked down and saw you were wearing your under garments and over it was a big white t-shirt.

You felt your cheeks go warm.

"Um, yes please." You said, not looking up.

Sehun put his finger on you chin and gently tilted your head up so you were looking at him.

You gulped.

"You don't have to be embarrassed around me, y/n. There is nothing to be embarrassed about." Sehun said, right before kissing you.

You froze standing there like a statue while Sehun had his lips on yours.

He pulled back.

"That's something I have wanted to do for a while." He said.

Your clothes arrived you quickly changed into a sweatshirt and jeans that fit you perfectly.

You were quite impressed.

You were about to leave, "Thank you for letting me stay here." You say.

Sehun smiles, "Nothing to thank me for.".

He opened the door for you and you took a step forward.

"Oh and by the way." You say.

You quickly took a step back towards Sehun and slammed your lips against his.

He automatically kissed you back.

"Now that's something that I have been wanting to do." you say before you try to walk out.

Sehun grabbed your wrist.

"Not so fast." He said, you laugh as he yanks you back into the house.

Slams the door and leans you against it.

"Your staying here with me." He said.

A/n- Now, now you little perverts.

No you didn't do the dirty (unless you want to of course 😉).

-epilogue-

Sehun forced you to eat a fancy dinner with him.

You guys went to the movies and went in many dates.

Sehun asked you to move in with him and you guys agreed.

Since you were still in college and he was two years older than you.

You guys didn't even think about getting married until you graduated from college.