L a y (sad)

Warning- sad imagine!

.................

You and Lay were in the same class.

You loved him very much and everyone knew it.

One day- after school, when you were going to confess to him...

You walked towards the garden and gasped when you saw your best friend, Jessica kissing Lay.

Lay held her by the waist and Jessica slowly wrapped her arms around his neck.

They let go of each other, Lay smiled at her and pecked her lips again a few times.

You quickly ran off before they saw you.

You sat down on the bench and silently cried.

You heard footsteps and quickly wiped your tears away.

Kris sat dawn next to you and sighed.

"What's wrong Kris?" you asked him.

He shook his head and smiled at you.

"_____, I am in love with you. Your smile is brighter than the Sun-" he began.

You stopped him by kissing him tenderly on the lips, "I. Love you. Too." you said between kisses.

He smiled and hugged you, you laughed.

Deep in your heart- you knew your heart belonged to Lay...

3 years later......

You smiled at the beautiful Church.

There were calla fillies all around.

It was Lay's wedding, he was marrying Jessica.

You sigh, Kris comes up next to you and kissed your forehead gently.

"This reminds me of our wedding day." Kris said as he stepped behind you, wrapped his arm around your stomach and set his chin on your shoulder.

You smiled and put your hands over his.

"Except it was more than two years ago." you replied.

He laughed.

The rest of the EXO members stood next to you guys and watched the reception.

Oh Lay... We were  meant to be. I loved you more than anything else. I'm finally over you, I should have told you... I should have told you... You think as tears ran down your cheeks when Lay and Jessica kissed.

You smiled, you weren't crying because of pain... You were crying of the happiness of getting over Lay.

Having an amazing husband like Kris that is in love with you and you are in love with.

You and all the members of EXO had a group hug and you smiled at Jessica and squeezed her in a tight hug.

Lay's POV (over two years ago...)

It was ____ and Kris's wedding day.

I knew they were in love.

I was planning on marrying Jessica soon.

For my parent's business...

I watched as Kris slipped the ring on ____'s ring finger.

Her beautiful pure white lace wedding gown that was sleeveless and had a slight trail...

Her luscious hair was in an low braided bun.

I should have told you... That I loved you. You meant the world to me. I only kissed Jessica so that my parent's company would grow. Not because I love her. I love you, ____. And I always will...

Both yours and Lays POV

I should have told you....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... What do you guys think? Was it too sad? Please vote and tell me what you think!

Requests are still being taken!! Love you all- oh and thank you guys for 200 reads?!

I know that's not a lot compared to other people but still-- thank you all so much for this! And thank you for reading.

Kisses:*  aleena.xo