Dinner with the Mafia

2.08.2022

Hi everyone!

It's been a minute since I last wrote a new book. Life tends to get in the way sometimes :)

However, I feel good about this upcoming book and hope you like it too. 

Main Genre: Action 

Sub Genre: Romance

Settings: New York, USA - Sicily, Italy.

Themes: Mafia, Business, Love, Stalkers, Protective. (No love triangles, no ex-showing up, no cheating - I hate these tropes, and if you do too, rest assured)

The best line in this book will be: "who did this to you?"

Summary: 

One day, Atlas saves Jolene by chance and develops an irrational love, which later causes havoc in her world. His extreme obsession turns him into a stalker with only one goal in mind: obtaining Jolene Hansley.

After months of encountering Atlas, Jolene travels to Italy for a business meeting. When she meets Dario Romano, the Italian Mafia boss, to discuss a business contract, Atlas shows up, threatening to kill Jolene if she does not go with him.

A hero can turn into a villain, and a villain can turn into a hero.

What do you think so far? 

Should I change anything?

 Leave your comments here, they matter to me!

This book will contain violent actions, steamy scenes (not explicit), and mention of rape - not the rape itself. If there are triggering scenes in the chapters, I will make sure to put: TW. 

All Rights Reserved

2022