Starry Skies

Momonga's Private Quarters

Momonga was inside his room looking into the storage closet. In i was boxes full with armor, weapons, and other items. He reached over to pick out a sword. The one he chose was a plain with a chromic blade. Nothing stood out about this sword and there was nothing to stand out either. It wasn't special, or have any value. It was just a level 38 weapon he received from completing a dungeon when he started out the game, and it spent most of the time in his inventory.

He held the handle with both hands and raised his arms up. Bringing the blade down, he was going to attack the empty air, but instead, the sword just fell out of his hands.

Well, that was just sad. Not as embarrassing as I thought it'd be though. I guess I still can't equip weapons either.

When it hit the ground, Narberal quickly shot forward and immediately cleaned up the mess.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror

"[Create Greater Item]"

His skeletal body was now surrounded in a black full-body armor with golden traces on the edges and a red cape that wrapped around his back and flowing down his shoulder.

I knew the cape was a good Idea, it really does look cool! Touch Me always looked cool with his side cape, but I'm more of a whole cape guy myself. Can't be doing it halfway now can we...

swoosh*

He turned around so the cape could flow behind dramatically.

"Narberal I'm going to be going out now"

"Momonga-sama, I will go with you"

"It's fine, I can go alone and don't want to be disturbed"

"But Momonga-sama! You should at least have some bodyguards to protect you..."

And this is exactly how the conversation went with Sebas... if I remember correctly. It's like reliving the same moment 30 minutes ago... Over here, I'm just some baby with 50 something parents tying to dote on me... Hah, so tiring

"...I would gladly fill that role and give my life should the need arise."

Giving in he raised his hand so she would stop.

"Fine, you may escort me outside."

Surface of the Great Tomb of Nazarick

They made their way to the surface without getting any disturbances.

They reached a staircase and started to make their way up it. Just beyond was the entrance to the Tomb.

 Just beyond was the entrance to the Tomb