Beginning

Throne Room

Sitting upon the ornate throne, Ainz had just finished explaining everything that had occurred in Carne Village. He was gazing upon the rows of Guardians kneeling before him. Nobody opened their mouths to talk, and nobody showed any signs of doing so.

They really won't talk unless I do first.

"I want to begin by apologizing for leaving unannounced..." He lowered his head and paused to listen for any response. And to his surprise, he got more than he thought he would. Unfortunately, they were all protests for him bowing.

'A Supreme Being should never apologize to us lowly servants' they say, huh.

"A-Anyways, what I called you here for was to tell you the direction the Tower will now take. From now on, call me Ainz. I have changed my name to Ainz Ooal Gown. If there are any objections, then speak your mind now."

Dead Silence.

Nobody so much as moved to that statement.

Albedo was the first to respond, bowing before him and speaking what everyone was thinking. "Ainz-sama, a name only you could possibly hold. We hear and adhere to your new name and pledge our undying loyalty to you once again."

"Very Well, [Greater Break Item]!"

The spell he used could destroy any item below a certain level. One of the flags that hung down in the throne room fell to the ground as it burned into flames. The design embedded onto it was the crest of Momonga.

"All Hail Ainz Ooal Gown!"

Cheers echoed throughout the throne room.

His first movement was his hand raising into the air, signaling for silence. "We have much to do, and as I said before, we don't know special anything about this world. That is why our priority is to gain information."

"Understood, Ainz-sama!"

"Selina, Aura, Jack and Lilith, observe the forest near Nazarick and make a map of it. If you find anything threatening to the Tower there, let me know."

"Of course Ainz-sama!"

Lilith. 30th floor Guardian.

"Andreas, you will collect information about this waste land. Seek help from other Guardians if help is needed."

"Got it."

"Karl, you will be in charge of  developing the village of Carne. If you want, you can choose one of the Battle Maids to help."

"Yes, My lord."

"Others Guardians will protect the Tower until I set a task for them"

"Of course Ainz-sama!"

"Shalltear and Athena , you will gather information about the gods."

"Understood, Ainz-sama"

"Remember we don't know anything special about this world. So be careful."