Decision

The sky is clear. 5 chaos dragons are flying in the sky. They are just flying around the Tower. They don't fly far. As they are not allowed to do so.‌ The area around two kilometers of the tower has become completely sickly. All the plants there are dead. The place is polluted. Because various Chaos monsters are located within this two-kilometer area. The area is filled with purple toxic fumes.

Ainz didn't want to draw unnecessary attention. So he forbade more than five dragons to fly in the sky. So most dragons lie or sit on the ground. They are not making much noise. They are just staying calm. Joseph, the leader of these Chaos monsters, is a powerful warrior. He was currently sitting at the entrance to the Tower as they cleaned the weapons. A Double-Edged Sword. He wanted to shine his weapon. This weapon was a reward given to him by the Supreme beings. So this weapon is a symbol of pride for him. Joseph was created to command the army. He took part in the invasions of Asgard and killed many people of Asgard. This weapon of his is a symbol of his pride. During the Battle of Nine Worlds, Joseph also fought many battles for Ainz Ooal Gown. The Battle of Nine Worlds was the biggest in Yggdrasil's history. This fight was very fierce. The fight started to get more fierce when both sides started using world-class NPCs in battle. Whose strength was equivalent to World Class Enemies. Those who wreak havoc.

After this war ended, Joseph was assigned to protect Ainz Ooal Gown Tower. His job was to prevent enemies from entering the tower. During the Battle of Nine Worlds, the combined forces of Asgard, Midgard, and Vanaheim managed to reach the 20th floor of the tower. However, they were defeated. But then Ainz Ooal Gown Guild decided to increase the tower's security. They assign Joseph to guard the entrance. He is given an army for this. Chaos army. Chaos army consists of monsters from low to high level. Also, many military bases and powerful monsters are placed around them. So that if the outside enemies attack inside the Tower, they have to pass the army base and monsters first.

As a result, the enemy's strength will be reduced and the Tower will be under less pressure. This arrangement was very effective. Because since then no enemy has been able to cross the entrance of the tower. Joseph is not a Floor Guardian. His job is to protect the tower from outside.

As Joseph was cleaning his weapons a being approached him. He wears armor and holds a Chaos sword.

He was one of the four Generals under Joseph

"1st General Askanor, What happened?"

"Lord Joseph, an angel has been seen in the sky. He claims to be a messenger of the gods."

Joseph stood up.

He put his weapon on his shoulders.

"let's go"

"Yes"

The place they were in was inside the surface of the tower. They walked through the corridor and came out.

Joseph saw three other generals standing outside.