Lady of Death

A huge table on which the entire Kingdom map is laid out.

Around which many people are standing worried.

"Then the Armed Kingdom split their armies."

"It's a matter of concern."

"What do we do now?"

"Seven hundred thousand soldiers of the Armed kingdom led by Ahriman Anastasias are marching towards E-Rantel and another 800,000 troops are moving towards E-Pespel, Re-Robel, and E-Raevel."

"We thought they would attack E-Rantel first with their entire force. Since the Warrior captain is here."

"But E-Rantel currently has around 4,000,00 soldiers. We could not last long against the 1.5 million soldiers of the Armed Kingdom."

"That's right."

Many people in the room agreed.

"However, the cities that the other 800,000 soldiers of the Armed Kingdom are heading toward do not have enough troops to stop the Armed Kingdom soldiers. So the Armed Kingdom will easily capture them. After that, their target will be the capital."

Everyone in the room became more worried.

"Warrior captain, what do you want to do now?"

General Stiffen said.

"Forgive me. But as a Warrior captain, my duty is to protect the capital, the king, and the royal family."

"No need to apologize. If the Armed Kingdom captures the capital, the entire Kingdom will fall, right?"

"It is natural. You must go to protect the capital. Also, we evacuated all civilians from the city."

"Thank you!" Gazef lowered his head.

"That's fine. We'll try to keep Ahriman Anastasias here as long as possible."

"Thank you. I will leave some elite soldiers here."

The warrior captain and the vice-captain then left the room.

"General Stiffen, what is your plan?"

A noble said

"Huh! We can't just resist from the city. The city was badly damaged. We have to plan our ambush."

.....

The base of the 8-tribe alliance.

The 8 tribe alliance is an organization made up of eight tribes. Sand Orc tribe, Ancient Serpentine tribe, Steel orc tribe, East Giant tribe, Desert human, Red barn tribe, Scorpion tribe, and Desert Beastman tribe It was created to drive outsiders from the Wasteland.

Currently, six of the eight tribal leaders have come together for talks.

"It's really incredible!"

"I can't believe it. They could kill the Great Serpent."

"I don't know how they did it. But the fight between them must have been very fierce. We could hear the roar of the Great Snake from hundreds of miles away."

"I thought we might all die."

"All the people we sent to investigate are dead. Also, the poison of the Great Snake was spread over an area of ​​more than hundreds of kilometers. It's good we got everyone out in time."

"But if they are so strong, how can we defeat them?"

The one who asked this question was the leader of the Desert Beastman tribe.

"But in my opinion, they are now much weakened. Since they have stopped their aggression. We also heard from our scouts that they are currently focusing on their defense."