Shalltear Bloodfallen

On a full moon night, a carriage is moving along the secluded jungle road. It is being driven by a mysterious person. His body was wrapped in black cloth. His face is also covered. Carriage horses were also not common. These are Bicorn horses.

Two people are talking inside the carriage.

"Franklin, don't worry, nothing will happen. I wanted to gather information about the gods before Athena. "

"Lady Shalltear, it could be dangerous. We don't know anything about them. It's risky."

"I am a danger."

"But according to the information we have, there will be an attack by the Werewolfs soon," Franklin said worriedly.

Franklin was created by Peroroncino. He has been created as Shalltear's collaborator and left-hander. He works under Shalltear. He is different from Shalltear. Franklin is a rational person. He does all the work thoughtfully. He takes all his steps with caution. He also works as Shalltear's Butler.

"Lady Shalltear, today is the full moon night. So they will be much stronger today."😟

"Oh!" Shalltear said calmly

She is polishing her nails.

"Very well. The prey itself is coming to the hunter."😈

"What if they are stronger than us?"😧

"Don't worry. I also like the challenge. "

Franklin let out a sigh.

We are now heading towards a Vampire town called Ellendria. It is a city located on the border of the Dark Nation. This city is not mentioned on the map of human countries. They worship an God named Ellendria. He is considered to be the creator of vampires. The city was named after him. However, in a battle that took place thousands of years ago, Ellendria was wounded and fell into a deep sleep. From then on, the vampires began to fall. In the past, the Vampires had a much larger empire. However, over time, that is likely to decrease. Ever since the players started coming 700 years ago, their condition has gotten worse. The region is also greatly reduced as a result of the constant attacks of Werewolves and other races.
Currently, Vampires have only a few cities.

"Okay. But we can use other ways to collect information."😧

"Of course not"😌

Then suddenly their carriage stopped.

"What happened?"

"I'm going."

Franklin got out of the Carriage.

He sees some vampire soldiers.

Those who have to wear light armor.

"We're on patrol. Where are you going?"

"We're going to meet some relatives in Ellendria," Franklin said humbly.

"But it's dangerous. The werewolf could attack there at any moment. You should get out of here. "

Said a soldier Vampire.

"I know. Our relatives are in town. So I came to pick them up."

"HM .. this Werewolf is not letting us live in peace. I lost my brother a few years ago for the Werewolf." A vampire soldier suddenly shouted.

"Calm down. Ellendria-sama will surely punish them. "

"Yeah when Ellendria-sama wakes up. Then we should teach them all." Another soldier said.

Just then a spear came from the sky and hit him in the neck.

He died.

Everyone gets ready.